First day of Keto. Am I doing it right?

First day of Keto. Am I doing it right?
r8 flavor/nutrition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxbWw5jwzHs
youtube.com/watch?v=2guC4Badq2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not bad! Combining ketosis and a calorie deficit with a little exercise is a great way to lose some weight really fast.

People seem to get soooo upset about the whole subject though. lol. Just watch

Looks great esp the eggs, good job on those, but be aware you've fallen for a meme and could just be counting calories and eating whatever you want.

looks great

>big pile of bacon

Looks like he's doing just that. I wonder if he realizes he could've traded 2 of them for a nice slice of bread and achieved the same effect.

>eating 1000kcal for breakfast
y-yes user ure doin it rite

Eggs look lovely tho, whats the green in em?

t. carb addict

>on Veeky Forums
>can't recognize chives in eggs

what's the point of the bacon? get horse bresaola you nigger

>whats the green in em?
Parsley and tarragon.

I wish. Chives last 3 days max in my crisper so they get too expensive. I did plant some so if i can keep them alive I'll throw them in the future.

had to look this up. I'd eat it.

Back to /clg/ with you.

your body runs on carbohydrates

>>on Veeky Forums
>>can't recognize chives in eggs

Probably remove 1-2 pieces of that bacon and eat more veggies. Keto is low carb, no low veggie.

Looking good so far, OP. I highly recommend pic related. Probably the best low carb version of a bread product that you'll find. Also, grilling is great with keto because you get so much flavor without having to use high carb seasonings and sauces. I lost 85 lbs in about 10 months and felt great the entire time. Keto is a great tool for fat people that need to lose a lot of weight. I don't know if it's good to do long term though, or if you are aiming for athletic performance. Also, check out Fathead pizza if you haven't already

Thread is still up so, Is this too many green beans? user said to eat my veggies.

KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD KETO XD

fuck off retard

>those eggs

your going get salmonella

Nah dude, that looks great. Most veg has incredibly low calories, so eat as much as you want really. The main thing to worry about is cooking it in a bunch of fat if you're trying to lose weight. However, stuff like broccoli cooked in a lot of cream is fucking delicious.

If OP is attempting the keto diet then he should be aiming for higher fat. Broccoli in cream is a good suggestion

Nice mem firendo desu +1 upboat :DDD

they don't have lox in them though

Is there a trick to getting bacon to come out like that? Mine is always overcooked

Dairy? I reckon dairy is as bad as wheat for gut inflamation. You will probably start to notice it after a few months.

Ive gone from 86 to 68kgs in less than a year with paleo. No exercise either. Just cut down on the beer, replacing it with low carb drinks, or pot.

>Looks great esp the eggs
hi gordon

The name of the game is insulin, not calories

get rid of the cheese and make yourself a fresh salad instead

tf is this keto meme I keep seeing lately? Not important enough to look it up for myself but would appreciate a quick rundown.

you aren't going to get into ketosis, you're eating too many carbs. you realize vegetables have more than just fiber in them?

You will still need to eat at a caloric deficit on Keto and for a simple breakfast I would cut the Mozzarella and Avocado. This, of course, depends on your TDEE, what is yours?

This, leafy greens are your best friend on Keto, so is at least one tablespoon of flax seed per day if you still want to shit right.

While you should stay sub-20g carbs for the first three days I maintained ketosis even with 50g daily, heavy excercise helps with burning through excess carbs.

I actually need help planning my diet

i like to cook once a week and eat those meals for 6 days usaully don't eat on the 7th

macros are 1500kcal 20g carb 100g protien 108g fat

ur welcome

Yet another variation of the Atkins diet

thanks, gonna read these later.

here's a video i watched recently with the doctor mentioned in the first paragraph:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxbWw5jwzHs

you realize avocados are 80% fat?

1. Do you know what keto is?
2. Do you still think dietary fat is unhealthy?

green beans have too many carbs. avoid all beans.

tl;dr extreme low carbs. 20g or less per day with the bulk of food being dietary fats.

There's only 5grams of carbs in 4oz of green beans and most of it is fiber.

Looks great, might want to cut back on the tomatoes though. Depends on whether you've done the math on how much sugars/carbs are in them.

Your body can also run on fats.

Bake it

Well, got bumped to page one. If the thread lasts another night you guys might get to see me piss on a keytone strip.

Todays dinner was stek and bell peppers/onions/mushrooms and a small mixed baby green salad with home vinaigrette and Parmesan (i'd say about 15g carbs worth of veggies).

Sorry didn't see this. The way I make bacon is with old bacon drippings ( I save and strain it) But if you don't have any then the second best way is. youtube.com/watch?v=2guC4Badq2s I read it first in one of Michael Ruhlmans books. But save that bacon grease!

fuzzy. I was ready to eat.

Um, no, it's definitely calories.