Thoughts on Green Egg Mini? Too small, or just right for two persons?

Thoughts on Green Egg Mini? Too small, or just right for two persons?

You can barely fit one in there, let alone two people. If you really need to eat two people in one day, I would suggest getting the larger size.

Thats a lot of carbs tho bro i hope you're working out too.

>people
>a lot of carbs

user

rofl

if it aint boiled/steamed chicken or rice, its fucking carbs bro.

this place is weird,
im going back to Veeky Forums.

>if it aint rice, its fucking carbs
fucking meathead

That was the joke he made, yes. It's called humor

Acting like an idiot does nothing but cause actual idiots to feel as though they are at home.

Uphold your own standards, and those around you will follow suit.

It's fucking Veeky Forums you moron

I tip my sharted pants to you you fucking faggot yuro.

buy a real cooker and spend the rest of the money you saved on meat

Those green eggs whether regular sized or minis are way overpriced. You could get a masterbuilt electric smoker with a cold smoke firebox and a weber grill for less money. Stupid to waste that much dosh on a meme that doesn't do anything better and you can't even cold smoke with. But if you're rich and want to get one up on your neighbor, be my guest.

>a real cooker
?

post example

just because he's from fit doesnt mean he has a humor. science hasnt definitively linked pre-workout with that yet

literally anything else

post 1 example of something superior

I sold BGEs while working at Ace Hardware for a few years. Honestly I feel like the mini is more of a gift for a single person / couple (it came out around mid to late fall and was the 'must have' item for people that year for Christmas). For those considering getting an Egg I would just go for the large as its size is the most practical for general grilling / smoking.

I don't work at AH anymore so my memory is a little rusty, but AMA.

You are way better off getting a sous vide thing and a decent little barbeque. LGE's are way overpriced, more than half the money goes to branding alone.

Some bricks carefully stacked up. Works just as well, costs a fraction as much.

2nding this. It's comically small. You want something that's actually practical for cooking for more than 1 person.

Hell, you can't even fit a whole rack of ribs in there. Autofail.