Foods/ingredients that everyone else loves but you hate?

Foods/ingredients that everyone else loves but you hate?

Mushrooms are fucking disgusting. Probably the worst thing in the world for me.

I don't mind Spaghetti sauce or ketchup, but I hate tomatoes. The texture makes me cringe and I don't like the juice it produces.

Green peppers. I love yellow peppers and red peppers arent awful. But I hate green peppers.

Pretzels. They are far too bland to put up with a dry mouth/shit getting stuck in your teeth.

Raw celery in anything beyond marginal quantities. I appreciate the flavour in dishes but I couldn't just eat a stick, it's too grassy.

I think you're a fag for not liking any of mushrooms, tomatoes, or peppers - but you knew that.

Mushrooms indeed. I like the scent and moderate taste but the texture fucking kills me.
Same with olives. I could drink olive oil but olives? Just takes one to ruin my dish.
Also pickels on burgers or whatever is warm. No.

congrats on not liking thing

It's just green peppers. Nothing I can do about my taste buds user. Just don't like them.

blue cheese, never liked it, but everyone tries to push it for some fucking reason

>salty flavor masking shit tier vegetable

That's not true

The best way I've found for learning to like a food is to find a dish that highlights its best qualities. Find some black bean sauce and do a straightforward beef and green pepper stirfry. That's a dish that wouldn't be anywhere near as good without the bitterness from the green pepper.

>Foods/ingredients that everyone else loves but you hate?

Let's just fast forward this thread to its natural conclusion. Pic related.

avocado

i fucking hate seafood

I also hate olives.

Cream cheese. It just never worked for me. I think cheesecake is disgusting and cream cheese on bagels is even worse. Only way I can tolerate it is when it's used in savory sauces

pleb taste. Can't think of any food I don't like. I hate it when people smother food in sour cream though. And there's nothing more disgusting than biting into a sandwich and mayo/mustard flowing out of the sides.

if the sandwich was good, you wouldn't need to drown it in condiments. Same with the sour cream, why would you want the whole dish to taste like sour cream?

I probably could tolerate green peppers and tomatoes if they are used in a good dish. Mushrooms will always be the bane of my existence though.

I honestly think it's because I remember the first time I had a mushroom. I was like 3 and I legitimately thought that the juice that came out of the mushroom was Asian piss. I don't know why I thought that but now whenever I eat a mushroom by accident all I taste is piss.

try some different kinds of shrooms. Have you tried shiitake? delicious. Don't eat the oysters though, they have the piss taste that you're referring to.

next time you have some steak, sautee some portabellas in butter, eat a piece of steak and a piece of the shroom at the same time, it's like heaven

I make mushroom sauce a lot and just take the mushrooms out when they've imparted their flavor to the sauce. I can't stand the mushroom texture but the taste is 10/10.

Pepperoncinis or banana peppers or whatever the fuck they're called. Completely overpowers anything they touch with their awful flavor.

Just gotta use less. Better in smaller quantities.

Marshmallows. Don't like 'em in desserts, don't like 'em on their own. They're tolerable when roasted to perfection, but if I'm going to eat a lump of sugar I'd rather have something else.

Also you're a faggot OP and your mouth is retarded

Presumably is talking about the jarred, pickled kind which should be used in moderation like any pickle

Coffee, mayonnaise, boiled eggs.

Maybe I just need to force myself to eat them more often. I went most of my life hating onions too but now I love them.

Never understood how people can hate coffee. You have to spend a little more to get the good stuff but there is nothing better than a cup of good coffee.