What are you guys cooking up this Memorial Day weekend?

What are you guys cooking up this Memorial Day weekend?

You... you are having a cookout, right? With lots of food, and friends?

Pic related. Made three racks of ribs, two pans of corn bread, ten ears of corn, bought a bunch of baked beans, potato salad, pasta salad (not pictured,) and a bunch of brews. It was fun :)

Aint no bbq's like rooftop bbq's too. Hope everyone had a nice memorial day weekend!

In gay. I'm making burgers and bought potato salad. I don't think anyone is going to be awake for it. I made veggie burgers for my sister too, but I don't think she's coming by either. It's cool if you guys are having fun though. I think I go through too much trouble considering what it is. I'd be down to make everything from scratch if people would eat or just be around. I'm just going to drink instead.

That's pretty fuckin sad man

Kinda. It's ok though. Just figured we should grill out for memorial day weekend. Unofficial start of summer and all. Not everybody's on the same page it seems. I'll do it for me at least if nobody else is going to come.

I grilled out on Friday; had to work this weekend. Brats and bbq pork, potato salad, corn-on-the-cob, lefse and cherry pie for dessert.

A very comfortable first post.

I'm glad that you have a good attitude about it.

Pressure cooker beef and vegetable soup
Shit is amazin

I made profiteroles with vanilla ice cream for dessert. unfortunately I'll be choking down midwestern standard grill fare for dinner.

>mayonaise based salads
>shoe leather burgers
>dry ass cornbread
>unseasoned veg
>potato chips

I smoked a chicken. Made a potato salad, baked beans with kielbasa and a buttercup lettuce, carrot, radish and cucumber (all fresh picked from the garden) salad with a vinegar dressing. No party, just the waifu and I. Pretty nice.

Tacos.

Christ, you've got a shit midwestern family. That's not what we did when I was growing up.

Why are American beans so dark?

brown sugar

Brown sugar. Baked beans are good but they definitely had to grow on me. I miss em when they're not around but they definitely don't -make- the bbq for me.

I don't like it when different foods touch other foods...needs to be a bigger plate, or less stuff on the plate desu...

Pepper steak strips, with whole mushrooms, red and green peppers, corn, and Gravy

bbq gets a pass, it's all about a plate stuffed with a bunch of goodness.

microwaved McChicken

what are you a fucking child

I did macaroni salad, regular salad, grilled corn, mac and cheese, and hotdogs. I was going to do burgers but some guests flaked out on me. It all came out good though.

Only problem is now I have a shitload of hamburger and hotdogs. First world problems I guess.

>tfw used to go fishing with bffs every memorial day weekend
>would come back and have awesome bbq with their family
>lost touch and now it's just a normal lonely weekend for me
Maybe I'll do something next year...

Naw...I think it ocd...seems to get worse as I get older desu...