Consider the following: pickles are too strong for burgers and in most cases should be replaced with regular cucumber...

Consider the following: pickles are too strong for burgers and in most cases should be replaced with regular cucumber so you get a nice fresh taste that doesn't overpower the rest of the burger (as long as the cucumber slices aren't too watery).

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUEiULZlc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pickles are too strong for burgers but I don't think fresh cucumbers are the answer. I think omitting pickles is the answer.

I like that a lot, actually. It's like lettuce with more crunch. Thanks OP.

Polish pickles are the perfect compromise, not too briny as to overpower, but still offering a necessary acidity that a cucumber couldn't provide.

/thread
I never understood the point of a pickle especially with burgers that already have mustard. I guess the barbarians just like really sour stuff.

Relish is infinitely superior to pickles. You can use a small amount and spread it evenly so you get a bit in every bite. That, and the choice of relishes is usually more diverse and interesting than the choice of pickles, at least at most grocery stores I've been to.

How fucking dare you, you fucking cocksucker. I'll show you a fucking pickle I'll shove that cucumber right up your faggot asshole you shitheel. Then I'll pickle your whore mother you fucker.

I substitute pickles with a spread of horseradish.

>ITT: Sharts.

you have to be 18 and older to post on Veeky Forums.

>EWW MOMMY ME NO LIKE VEGETIBL AND VINEGAR!!! GROSS SOUR!!! PEW PEW!!!!

come back in a few years

Pickles shouldn't be on burgers in the first place. That's why the first thing everyone does in places like McDonalds is either take the pickles off or order the burger without pickles (so you get a fresh burger)

>burger
>mustard

Pickles are not all of the same flavor intensity. So I would beseech you to 'Consider the following': You're a fag.

Nip detected.

I can appreciate burgers with pickles, and burgs with cukes. They both have their time and place.

>pickles
>too strong for burgers
Get better meat.

>necessary acidity
/thread

Wouldn't the tomatoes on the burger provide that acidity?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUEiULZlc8
>learn to use one of these to fast-infuse
>infuse cucumber with watered-down pickling solution
>get crunchy pickles without overbearing flavor

also allows you to tinker with pickling solution recipes without having to wait a week between batches

Is that fucking corn in that Patty? Or is that a fucking turd?

pine nut but it looks halfway digested I give you that