Trump's favorite book is the Bible

>"Hold that book up," Trump told the man. "That's my second favorite book of all time. You know what my favorite is?" he asked. "The Bible!" he said, giving a thumbs-up. "Nothing beats the Bible, not even The Art of the Deal. Not even close."

Is Trump Veeky Forums?

>I don’t kid myself about why I’m asked to speak at or chair so many events. It’s not because I’m such a great guy. The reason is that the people who run charities know that I’ve got wealthy friends and can get them to buy tables. I understand the game, and while I don’t like to play it, there is no graceful way out. However, I’ve already hit up my friends twice this month—and there’s only so many times you can ask people to donate $10,000 for a table. I tell Norma to turn Winfield down, with regrets.

>The other invitation is from the Young President’s Organization, asking me to speak at a dinner they’re having. YPO admits businessmen under the age of forty who are chief executives of their companies. I turned forty two months ago, so in their eyes, I guess I now qualify as an elder statesman.

>Norma also asks me about a half dozen party invitations. I say yes to two One is being given by Alice Mason, the real estate broker who has managed to turn herself into a major socialite by getting the hottest people to come to her parties. The other is a reception for two wonderful people, Barbara Walters of ABC and Merv Adelson, the head of Lorimar-Telepictures, who were married a few months ago in California.

>Frankly, I’m not too big on parties, because I can’t stand small talk. Unfortunately, they’re part of doing business, so I find myself going to more than I’d like—and then trying hard to leave early. A few, fortunately, I enjoy. But more often I will accept an invitation many months in advance, thinking the date is so far off that it will never arrive. When it does, I get mad at myself for having accepted in the first place. By then it’s usually too late to pull out.

Trump didn't write The Art of the Deal

He dictated it.

would have been interesting if he wrote even one word of that himself tbqh, it's just his ghost-writer's shitty attempt at "humanizing" him.

Is that a real cover

>"humanizing"
It reads like it's straight out of American Psycho though.

And by the way, a lot of cucks in this thread already. Very interesting!

No he had little involvement.

Trump didn’t fit any model of human being I’d ever met. He was obsessed with publicity, and he didn’t care what you wrote - Trump's Ghost Writer, Tony Schwartz

Wow, an idiot, And also an idiot, noce. #notdonaldtrumpf666

(((Tony Schwartz)))

(((Donald Trump)))

Nice cognitive dissonance there, retard!

So Trump's image was created by Jews? Interesting.

>Is Trump Veeky Forums?

depends which testament

Trump is not Jewish.

>has 8 Jewish Grandchildren

WOW, really makes ya think

If we're going to call into question to what degree Trump wrote the book then it's fair to question Schwartz's motives in saying the things he has about Trump. Schwartz is a has been, famous ONLY for coauthoring The Art of the Deal. The last time he has even written an article is 2014. Do you not think he could have been saying these things because he was either looking for 15 more minutes of fame or maybe was paid to say these things about Trump?

Trump can barely string a sentence together, he isn't even remotely Veeky Forums. This is worse than people trying to justify the tubby fuck as Veeky Forums

It would only be speculation.

Regardless of your politics, you know Trump was just trying to get the conservatives on board with that.

I was just going to make the exact same thread talking about Trump's literary merits.

He once said that the Syrian refugees are like the Trojan horse. I bet he has read the Illiad. And Trump has read the Prince, or at least that's what he has recommended to people who wish to be successful in his Trump 101 book or something.

>I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Exactly

Trump has never read the bible

The Trojan Horse isn't in the Iliad you fucking mong
You would know that if you were here because you liked literature and not vacationing from /pol/ for shitposting

>He once said that the Syrian refugees are like the Trojan horse

Fucking hell you are a pleb if you think saying that makes him literary at all. The Trojan Horse wasn't even in the Iliad.