Anyone ever shop here? I save quite a bit of money getting spices from them, what else is good?

Anyone ever shop here? I save quite a bit of money getting spices from them, what else is good?

You can get a blowjob out back for like 4 bucks.

Guess your mom needs to keep busy somehow

Coffee. Unexpected small pet supplies like glass, plastic, feather boas and toys. Dried fruit and nuts. Nothing else really. A couple affordable snacks like popcorn and pretzels.

And you can get a blowjob outback for $4.

Yeah it's just her hobby really and she spends all the money in Dollar Tree.

Have you gone outback and gotten a blowjob yet? They're only $4.

>Spices
>Daily Use Plates/Cups/Bowls/Ect
>Disposable cookware (Foil pans, ect)
>Steak

The candies so you don't have to pay movie theater prices.

the parchment paper.
I rarely use lids anymore.

>dollar store steak

Can you with a straight face tell me this isn't one of the FINEST

I bought pasta once and it made me physically suicidal after eating

I got some little bowls to store ingredients before I add them to the dish. They also double as condiment bowls.

BUT THEY SAID EVERYTHING'S A DOLLAR

I like this place better. If you go regularly and check, you can get good produce for fucking nothing. I bought a bunch of nice asparagus there last week for 99 cents a bundle, which is pretty much as cheap as it could ever get around here.

GODDAMNIT, I forgot my image.

Dishes, measuring cups, dry ingredients... Surprisingly good stuff there if you know where to look.

Milk
Eggs
Water
Pizza
Garbanzo beans for hummus.
Canned chicken.
Popcorn
Coconut milk
24 grain bread
Supplements
Kidney and black beans.
Rice.
Candy (if you're into the sugar jew.)
Nuts and seeds.
Business supplies.
Desserts.
Energy drinks.
Random instant soups.
Rice.
Paper towels, toilet paper, napkins.
Cologne and deodorant.
Spices and seasonings.
Frozen blue berries.

Tea bags, coffee, foil, toothbrushes, toothpaste, there's always some awesome biscuit deals (like 2 packs of Maryland cookies for £1), American mustard... there's always great deals at these places but people were I live seem to avoid them through shame

Plz stahp dat....

The trees here get RAIDED between restocking. If you want something you better remember what day they fill the shelves.

Especially those Pierre riblets.

this. i've got a dollar tree right next to a movie theater and they sell the same candies in the cardboard boxes

I buy a new toothbrush every 6 months here. I hate host so much shit is like $10 in the store though

99 cent is dank I live a block away from one and like trying out strange overstock failure beers and snacks