Which books expanded your mind the most?

Which books expanded your mind the most?

>tfw Bill Burr is to smart for the Very Hungry Catepillar

>*tips* fedora

Reminds me to start another of these threads on /b/.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar was one of the first books I was exposed to. It's not exactly wrong. Compare your very introduction to reading as opposed to reading X y or z great works. You already have the knowledge to comprehend it. Reading something you cannot understand and then can expands your mind far more than the alternative.

really redpills you senpai

Don't forget 'On Women' by Schopenhauer. Changed my life

Honestly the best taste on this entire board.

I read this as the very high energy caterpillar. The orange/red Trump face doesn't help

I know it's you, Lars!

i have a signed copy of there's treasure everywhere. calvin and hobbes is the greatest comic to have ever existed.

Might be streoyrypical but it was never required of my classes in high school, I just picked out a random book from barns and noble

God doesn't into being real you know.

+ Kierkegaard's "Seducer's Diary"

classic kek

>Christianity is wrong
>Therefore there's no prime mover

You don't into logic, I see

The Phenomenology of Spirit.

Fantastic book, I read it recently.

Perfume.

A guy starts working for a small business associated with the oil industry, then finds out that the entire thing is just a front to allow his mentally-ill boss to pursue a personal mission of vengeance

Veeky Forums.
>Everyone's secretly an asshole
>The truth can be concealed or manipulated with ease, sources don't guarantee accuracy
>If you stand out, people will either worship you or hate you, usually the latter
>Even though you are unique, you can easily be replaced in a utalitarian sense
>All you can do is hold on to whatever you believe in and yell it out loud, or stand in the shadows until you have to leave forever

art of the deal by Trump.

helped me understand his campaign and tactics. helped me understand how to negotiate during business. i'm using it subtlety to work on getting a raise.

karl marx
althusser

>by Trump
kek

>forming your opinions on people in general based on a bunch of edgy boys in their late teens

After reading this, 99,7% of the people revealed to me as pseuds, I'm talking about 97,7% of the small fraction of supposedly non-pseud already extrackted from all the people. So feelwise 0,0000000003 is left to be real. Seeing through everything.

Consumerism did NOTHING wrong.