Severe thunderstorm outbreak in Germany – June 22, 2017

Extreme weather conditions in north Germany leave people baffled:
severe-weather.eu/recent-events/severe-thunderstorm-outbreak-in-germany-june-22-2017/

Some anons from other boards hinted that these storm clouds are actually Morning Glory Clouds:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_Glory_cloud

What does Veeky Forums think? Is that assumption correct or is it a different type of phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx6C06-39iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just a thunderstorm. Get over it.

Dude, half a million lightning strikes above Germany & Czech Republic within a few hours. Fist sized hails raining down. Lightning rate at some cities was over 500 flashes per minute, totally unprecedented.
>hurr durr it's just a thunderstorm

and zero videos, keep talking shit

So? That happens all the time in florida. Shit, you guys didn't even have any tornados

Small compilation: youtube.com/watch?v=Bx6C06-39iw
Many more vids from media as well as private citizens.

Actually there was one tornado south of Hamburg. At least 2 dead.
Besides that, Florida is no measurement for fucking central Europe, that kind of shit is highly irregular here.

Just wanted to know from Veeky Forums what kind of weather formation we are dealing here with and if it could be some kind of Morning Glory formation or something different. Haven't got much knowledge about meteorology but thanks for nothing I guess.

That is a regular thunderstorm

>climate change isn't real guys xD

watch the whole 18 minutes literally no fucking lighting, just fucking rain, does it never rain in germany or something fucking bitches crying over rain wtf

if you come to Veeky Forums for intelligence, you clearly do not understand what Veeky Forums is about

Well no. With climate change happening, you guys are gonna have more thunderstorms. Deal with it. Preferably by reducing your carbon emissions.

You think there are no fucking thunderstorms here? I've never seen such type of clouds nor this amount of lightning in bundle with frigging huge hails and a fucking tornado of all things.

It's ok that you badass Floridians have all that shit on a monthly basis, getting your wooden houses raped by nature while getting your strong wifebeater framed biceps kissed by retirees, we do not expect that.

You want a scientific explanation?
It's either Thor or Wotan riding those clouds. Not sure. Have to read some bones first.

>Europeans get a taste of what the average white Americans sees every day
>IS THIS THE END TIMES? ARE WE ALL GOING TO DIE?
Thanks for the chuckle, OP.

This. They are angry that you didn't make burnt offerings on the solstice

I live just north of Florida and it's been raining all day every day for over a week. There were two tornados in this city alone just today. You Eurofags need to toughen up.

>Anonymous
it's just a thunderstorm

Jews testing HAARP again I see.

Yeah, no.

I want to control the weather, Veeky Forums. Where do I start? I was thinking attracting two oppositely charged electrodes to high altitude balloons might be used to create an enormous capacitor that will divert the course of the charged particles within a thunder storm, allowing it to be dispersed or rerouted, but I literally have no idea what I'm talking about. Where do I submit the grant proposal?

and here in Eastern Europe in Slovenia its so hot it becoming a desert, how can they have rain and storms and we not ?

Its funny because whole murrica is kill after few milimeters of snow.

What the fuck does florida have to do with germany?

American education everyone

Dang, just like during the little ice age.

Reminds me of the early european immigrants to America.

>HOLY SHIT THIS WEATHER IS INSANE

>white
I guess it's all literally just sunshine and rainbows for any Americans that aren't white :^)

>florida
>snow
kek

One weather zone crashes onto another. They get squeezed together. That's why the dense stripes.

America is too big to be generalized like that. We arent like you Eurocucks, our country is pretty much 50 you sized countries operating under their own government which is governed by a central government. Here in Wisconsin, if you are late to work on a day with 3 feet of snowfall in 24 hours you are considered a pussy. Just because the niggers in Atlanta cant figure out how to drive in snow doesnt mean we are all that retarded.

>whole murrica is kill after few milimeters of snow.
>t. faggot who's never even heard of states that deal with fucktons of snow each year like Minnesota
I bet you don't even know what black Ice is

new york sucks at snow

>500 flashes per minute
>Small compilation: youtube.com/watch?v=Bx6C06-39iw

Nigga that shit isn't even 5 per minute. Kill yourself.

>Germans recive a storm I get multiple times every summer in Kansas
>it makes their national headlines

Wait till the sky is so shit fucking mad it turns dark green. Then your in for some shit.

Harden up.

Why did this thread turn into America vs Europe shitfest?

Because Americans really want us to know they're big boys for choosing to live in a place with shitty climate

Lets talk about why Florida is such a shithole.
All this rain has created a utopia for insect breeding. I have an army of bullethead ants invading my home from the swamp in my backyard.

That is only below the Mason Dixon, and that's because we turn it into an impromptu weekend.

refugee's skin radiates more heat and the literally millions Germany imported are now burning a hole through the ozone

>doesnt mean we are all that retarded
source?

I have an answer
Extreme weather and global cooling are caused by marine phytoplankton
NASA will immediately change opinions by 180 degrees
The first cause is the decrease in solar activity

>your carbon emissions
fuck off you faggot, what do you think powers the electricty that makes your pc run so that you can shitpost

basketball american reporting in
i can confirm that it hasn't rained in the 'hood since Hurricane Katrina

Why would come to Veeky Forums and post this, OP?

The people here literally believe climate change is a hoax by the Jews to encourage whites to stop breeding. I shit you not.

Lol we need more of this

wow good job misrepresenting the denialists
it's a chinese/mexican hoax to encourage american businesses to ship jobs overseas so they can steal all our money. with less money we can't afford expensive food so we have to import mexican migrants to pick our crops, and even though they're basically working for slave wages they still ship their earnings across the border and bleed america of even more wealth

and the jews made whites stop breeding by adding xenoestrogens to fried chicken to make nonwhite girls sexier

get your fuckin' facts straight

stop shitposting so transparently, /qa/

>it's another Summer Is Global Warming Thread

finally the old pagan gods are kicking the brown out of the vaterland

HEIL HEIL HEIL

Hydroelectric power. No really. There is a dam near my place.

People in florida don't have wooden houses, they hsve trailer homes. Florida is a hellhole.

It is amazing that NASA was able to colonize it

Magnetic poles inverting and the idiot americans messing with the weather just like the tsunami in Japan.