Now that the science is settled and we know that cooking vegetable oils forms aldehydes, what is your go-to cooking oil?

Now that the science is settled and we know that cooking vegetable oils forms aldehydes, what is your go-to cooking oil?

canola

Olive
Starting to use sesame

vegetable oil

This.

butter nigga

People who go out of their way to dodge anything that's been written up to even sort of maybe cause cancer if you eat it every day are gay as shit. You don't even deserve eloquence in criticism. You are poop. You're a pee pee man

aldehydes is something my body needs anyway

As a proper southerner, I use bacon grease, hog jowl grease, and butter for southern dishes. Nothing add more flavor as a cooking oil than smoked pork fat.

I use olive oil for Mediterranean type dishes (e.g. Spanish, Italian, Greek, etc.). I also use coconut oil quite regularly. I only use vegetable oil in the deep fryer and to make mayonnaise.

peanut oil nigga

bacon grease is top tier
canola oil is my second favorite

Why not cut out the middleman and use lard? It's great for baking pastries. And if you're already willing to use animal oils, you could use tallow in the fryer like McDonalds used to.

I'm cheap. I think that peanut oil produces a marginally better product, but it is twice the price here.

>lard

Lard is not smoked. The reason that Southern food is so delicious and non-Southerners can't reproduce the taste is that we use smoked pork fat in everything. Lard is rendered from the proper animal fat. When we cut lardons from a cheap cut of fatty smoked pork, we render the lard as the first step in cooking. The real purpose of commercial lard is that it is shelf stable for a million years without refrigeration. It lacks the flavor of proper smoked pork fat.

I use olive oil for cooking meats and dressings

Homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing is really good if you use good extra virgin olive oil and easy to prepare.

So which oils exactly can we not cook with cuz of cancer?

ye i guess i dont do that much deep frying so a gallon lasts a good month or 2 for me

Animal fats MCT oil and peanut oil everything else will cause weight gain around the waist and stop your from loseing weight

by this logic chain smokers shouldn't quit smoking, they should just smoke less, right? enjoy rectal cancer, I hope you like ass play.

olive for most although it cooks better when mixed with butter.
sesame or peanut for stir fry.
truffle for fries.

What about palm oil?

Peanut oil for most dishes, olive oil for med dishes, coconut oil for SEA dishes, and butter.

A funny sounding extra virgin sunflower oil for vegetables and regular sunflower oil for anything else. Me poor

Why did i just read that whole post in what I imagine your accent sounds like

sunflower because of it's neutral colour and taste

gasoline

butter, olive, coconut, maybe sometimes rape

I didn't even know smoked fat for frying was a thing, but god damn I want it now.

I was unaware the capital of SA was made of vegetable oil.

I'm from southern Europe but partly of central European background. When my family cook things like gulyás, paprikás and other stews/gravies, we use smoked lard, like you do.
Sunflower or peanut for general cooking, olive or plain lard for southern European and butter for things that will use dairy or eggs.

Probably read it as
>As a proper Southerner, I dun did 'erp a derp a derk ma jerb

30 weight non detergent, the same that goes in my air compressor

Yes

>You don't even deserve eloquence in criticism

savage

I use olive and sesame. Always have. Just enjoy the flavor more.

I actually cook a little bit with sesame... not really cook, more like poach at very low heat.

It's amazing for some asian dishes like meats & fish.

>weight gain around the waist
What did she mean by this?

I'm a big fan of butter

Tastes good man

Avocado.

>You don't even deserve eloquence in criticism. You are poop. You're a pee pee man

All these cucks falling for cucknadian marketing memes and calling it "canola." ¬_¬

It's called RAPESEED OIL you faggots.

laundry sauce and wd40

I typically use 1:1 canola and olive since the olive oil adds flavor but cant take the heat i usually cook at

>rapeseed oil

That's sexist and mysoginist. You're worse than Hitler.

I had cancer twice it wasnt that bad, still not gunning for a third time though. I never cook with vegi oil anyhow just butter or olive oil

Mobil 1 synthetic.