Only just smart enough to comprehend how dumb I am

>only just smart enough to comprehend how dumb I am
Whats the quickest and safest way to kill ones self?

Visit you local ghetto and call someone a nigger

why user that doesn't sound safe or easy

rolling in thumbtacks

>just smart enough to know you are stupid
I wish Republican poor white trash had that level of intellect.

Tie a weight to your leg and jump into a body of water taller than your body.

nitrogen tank with exit bag

>safest way to kill self
What did he mean by this?

You want to get advice and attention, not kys.
Why don't you try to discover full potential of your dumb brains? Giving up prematurely is pathetic.

Most likely the method that has the smallest risk of failing.
This, OP. If you give up, there is no chance of getting to your goal :c Just keep trying your best!

Live a long and fruitful life before dying quickly in a heart attack induced by skydiving.

Hang yourself. It's pretty easy and pretty painless.

fuck off white knight i wanna see blood

just slit your wrists, lie down and let it bleed out in a bag.

Suicide is fucking stupid.

I'm assuming OP wants to get into science. To be be honest, you HAVE to like the studies in order to actually learn them. If you're not into the studies you will find it boring and forgettable. Not worth it if you just want to learn it to boost your ego.

But, we're all gonna die anyways you might as well wait till the ride is over. Or you could be a faggot and off yourself(not recommended).

heart attacks seem like a painful and shitty way to die imo

Instead slowing down your heart till it stops isn't too painful.

yeah I'm sure that's much better than cardiac spasms and hypertension

This but I'm also unreasonably narcissistic so I have cognitive dissonance that makes each day more painful than the last.

Don't cry, Mei...

Probably over 100 IQ already, don't be a faggot and just do what you like OP, may it be becoming a leafbro and fishing in a lake for the rest of your life, doing origami or being a faggot mei main.

How can suicide be safe. By definition, endangering your life isn't safe.

CO poisoning. Rub a small engine inside your house.

>The best way to suicide is...
Overdose with Morphine or other anesthetics. You will die in coma, feeling nothing.

The only risk is that you can survive & wake up with Brain damage instead of dying in coma.

We're all stupid, dude. I've got a doctorate and I'm a fucking idiot.

CS is shit

Molecular bio fwiw

Unless it's used to get into a Medical School later, any Biology degree is shit.

I'm in CC and I'm planning on transferring with my declared major as Molecular bio. Am I making a mistake?

Depends honestly. For real, if you love it and you're talented you can make any field work for you.

Thank you professor I'll try my best

OP here, I had a dream about making this thread the night before I did where I wrote that oxymoron and loads of people replied calling me a retard and laughing at me and it was the next big Veeky Forums hit that everyone copied - thats essentially the only reason I made the thread. I'm not stupid (arguably) and I don't want to kill myself, but i'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed I only got 3/24 posts calling it out

well i can still call you a retard for this post user-kun