Ivanka says she only eats saymon fish and only drinks water. How is this possible

Ivanka says she only eats saymon fish and only drinks water. How is this possible

I'd give my left leg for a taste of her saymon fish

Maybe all women should only eat saymon fish and drink water, obviously it does a body good.

fuck hillary

also, safe

reported

Hillary should go to jail

replying

> obviously it does a body good.

Cosmetic surgery does even more good

giri giri seifuuu~

motherfucker.

Water is good

wow

kys

i hate you hillary

>saymon
hold the fuck up

Good I hate my mother.

Wait fuck.

fuck you if you dont reply to this you know what happens

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Well obviously she's a reptile like Trump and a number of others.

The signs of reptile uprising are all there sheeple, just open your eyes.

Fuck you

Fuck off Hillary. You lost.

>believing anything a Trump says

I love Trump soooooooooo much...

Let me correct that... I don't give a shit about Trump... I love that Trump triggers all the petty little liberals out of the woodworks...

All the liberal tears and butthurt provides endless entertainment day after day...

these gifs are like someone pooped

DANG IT HILLARY

say hello to farage pls

>Let me correct that... I don't give a shit about Trump... I love that Trump triggers all the petty little liberals out of the woodworks...

In about 3 years, the dumb 'Merican public will be so fucking sick & tired of "hate trump 24/7" news that they will start to LOVE him.

The pendulum is going to swing back hard and very violently....

there is just waaaay too much liberal shenanigans & crying about Trump to not to create an equally strong counter-reaction.

no

yeah it's not like being president is a real job where there are real consequences for being a complete fuckup

We elected an austrian-born actor who speaks barely intelligible english as Governor of a state with the GDP of Canada.
We're not very fucking smart when it comes to this stuff.

This.

Even if you're a Trump hating liberal and want to murder his family, you'll get sick & tired of the non stop media after a year or two. It's what americans do.

Hell, EVERYBODY hated OJ when he first committed his double murder... After 2 years of non stop media bullshit, OJ is a fucking hero now and there's a documentary of him on PBS and ESPN... lol

Arnold was a poor immigrant who embodies the American Dream(tm). He may not be a genius but at least he did something with his life

Trump managed to get trounced by the S&P 500, the only reason anyone even knows his name is daddy's money

fuck off OP

/thread

It's pretty easy to drink only water if you aren't a flyover or a rural and suburban retard

Fuck you

2 scewps? Fucking HITLER BLOMPHENSCHTILTZ REEEEEEEEEE

Because.. there's more alternatives in flyover and suburbia than the city?

cix

Depends on what's in the water

At least switch up your posting style and learn how to use ellipses if you're going to pretend like you're not the same guy.

god bless trump

Oh ok

You cheeky fucker

fuck u

You clever little punk.

fug u