How do you deal with people who just keep going into discussions just to pull the "everything is subjective/reality is...

How do you deal with people who just keep going into discussions just to pull the "everything is subjective/reality is subjective" card and refuse to listen?

>subjectively speaking, i think i just won this conversation :3

get them into niihilism and they will eventually kill themselves.

Subjectively speaking, they're full of shit.

anyone who is going to play that card is not worth talking to OP

you'll be doing them a favor by leaving them alone

Point out that it's an OBJECTIVELY meaningless addition to the discussion, or perhaps even worse, it can only serve as a distraction from meaningful discussion.

>well user you know your argument might be good but it doesn't matter because everything is subjective and nothing is real
>do you really believe that lad?
>of course
>okay then, so if everything is subjective I suppose it doesn't matter if I kill you right now
>well no- wait what
>ALLAHU AKBAR

sounds subjective.

Kys emofag

xD

sounds like shitposting

You just dont argue with people like that. Its like trying to explain logic to a theist.

*tips*

m'user

Well understanding subjectivity and how it plays into rationality can be a profound and useful psychological tool. It's certainly not applicable in every discussion... but neither is it a concept to be casually dismissed out of hand as some people are wont to do.

*eats*
patisserie

>2016
>pushing absolutism

Keep raging, OP.

>this thread
All these haters but not one counter argument.

>2016

>Oh gosh user is acting up again and arguing with everyone who wants to have a good time
>Why do we even invite him to these things ?
>Ill just try to let him down easy and say everything is subjective maybe he'll shut up
>now hes just rven more angry and autistic
>Shouting something about not worth arguing with
>ohbrother.jpg

>i know everything is subjective that's why you're fat. compared to jupiter in relative mass you might be on the smallish side, but in relative terms to the human race, even in this ever more obese era, you're a fatty bum batty. and due to the social relevance of that which is peaking at the moment, i think what we really need to discuss is why are you so fat when words keep coming out of your mouth more often than food going in? does talking shit metaphorically actually stem your need to take a literal shit so the food you do ingest in your moments between windbagging gets backed up in there and what we're seeing is not a constant influx of schmaltz and overprocessed denatured crap but the slow retention of it, in relative terms to everyone else's capacity, metabolic and figurative? huh, fatty
ymmv, some of those dicks are chicken legged motherfuckers

>Invoking "everything is subjective"
>Not countering with cartesian doubt
Hahahaha nice argument real pity you probably don't even fucking exist.

I do belive everything is subjective but that has never been an argument
Stop thinking in black and white you pleb

Reality isn't subjective. Objectively, what we consider reality doesn't exist for it to be subjective, right, wrong, or fucking pink. Reality being pink is a far more interesting error in comparison to reality being subjective, and given the freedom always not being and therefore always never being right gives you, you'd think you could come up with a better thing to compare it to than reality being pink. Faggot.

Reality is subjective and it could be fake but still choose to belive in "this"

do you kiss him then?

I tell people to read Husserl.

What's "subjective" is subjective :^)

t. doesn't know squat about philosophy

If it is the subject that perceives said reality: how is the perceived object not relative to the subject and thus making the perceived notion of the object subjective [since the notion perceived is related to the subject]? How can you prove that the reality, we know and describe, is the thing in itself and not the existing consensus produced by an epistemological system that validates itself? Just because theories of time and space are coherent doesn't make them true, "faggot".

That's subjective.

Exactly. Even though your comment was made to mock me you're nonetheless correct. It is subjective because it was produced by a subject,

Oh and you can always learn the difference between subjective objectivity and objective objectivity. That's the way you break them into shutting up.

You don't argue with idiots.