Am I the only person that eats a plate of food from the outside in?

Am I the only person that eats a plate of food from the outside in?

I do it because the food on the outside gets cold the quickest. I'm sure I've seen some people just attack the middle though. Heathens.

Depends, I do this with some foods, but if I had pasta like OP's pic id mix the inside with the outside. I'm not having plain jane pasta lol

never really gave this any thought but now that i am, i think i usually just go from one side to the other...

i have a couple friends who eat pizza crust-first tho...

Why is the sauce on top of the pasta instead of coating it? Who the fuck does that?

>not eating the pasta first and then the sauce
P L E B

Pizza's probably the only thing I don't eat from outside in, because crust first is fucking stupid. Crust is like a handle, you need to hold it while you eat the rest of the pizza.

That's the logical way to do it you faggot

Literally everyone in my family but me, they've actually questioned me about it after seeing me stir my dressing into my tossed salad. Apparently they prefer to get all the flavor in two bites and then eat a plate of leaves/flour, I dunno.

Learn 2 pasta, idiot. The pasta is sauced in a pan, then maybe a little extra is added on top. You don't just serve naked noodles on a plate with sauce covering only the center. That's just pants on head retarded.

Why are Americans like this - - so fucking stupid?

I eat right side to left side.

Ulillillia tier shit, OP.

I literally never though I'd hear (read?) anyone talk about this.

Huh

Indeed. But I was just eating my dinner, hurriedly, while trying to shitpost on Veeky Forums, and I was just attacking the food in the centre of the plate, and I realised that I don't normally do that.

It makes way more sense to eat from the outside first, because like I say, it gets cold the fastest.

>Why are Americans
>posts pic of how Americans and English serve it
>not bringing the salad to the table already dressed in the bowl.

You eat them together you goose.

That's the way amerilard "housewives" learned to do it in the 50's from the magazine, "Good Housekeeping" and the tradition stuck. Admittedly, anyone but a wailing teeth gnashing american food purity nationalist has learned to mix the sauce with pasta 1 minute before it's done. Those "others" are having their last gasp right now.

i eat soup and cereal outside in.

HOW DO YOU EAT A SANDWICH? ANSWER IT

I usually eat from right to left. I'm not sure why, but I do most things in that order.

>crust first is fucking stupid
If the leader of the free world does it, it isn't stupid

this thread is autism

I start from 89 degrees counter-clockwise from where-ever my eating utensil handle forms an angle with the nearest perpendicular line of food on my plate.

>free world
Not if he had his way. Thank god almost nobody takes that oompa loompa seriously.

youre so forward thinking, edgy, brave and stunning. wow.

Don't be bitter, cupcake.

I do but it's because I like my last bite to be perfect so I save it for last. this leads to overeating though because I save the best for last so I should stop

someone takes him seriously enough to put him in the most powerful position on planet earth mahfucka

I like stirring it as I go through the dish. Also I kind of like a bite of uncoated pasta sometimes, particularly if it's a nice fresh pasta.

I don't really see why it has to be that way. I do both.

As opposed to the guy having a fit at the thought of him and spouting the least nuanced opinions on the subject possible?