I have family coming over for breakfast tomorrow, and I want to impress them a bit...

I have family coming over for breakfast tomorrow, and I want to impress them a bit. How can I ensure they love my scrambled eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PUP7U5vTMM0
youtube.com/watch?v=6MEiUb6XShg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A dash of LSD and locked doors.

look up Gordon Ramsay's scrambled eggs, I don't use the creme freche but they're soo good

Add a teaspoon of sour cream per egg. Results in a really creamy mouthfeel. Sprinkle a little garlic powder in the pan when you're melting the butter. Don't rush cooking the eggs. Don't overcook the eggs. Have warmed plates ready for the eggs so the cold plates don't suck the heat out of the eggs. Maybe some finely chopped chives on top?

Break up some corn tortillas into tiny bits and sautee them until golden brown, then pour in your scrambled eggs. It's called migas and it's fucking fantastic.

Add a little bit of heavy cream and whip the mixture for max fluffiness

bbc cum as fresh as possible

I don't know if you're from mexico but I am and that should be like literally the beggining, try adding more flavor, because migas alone are pretty bland.

Try adding different spices or chesses, eggs with migas are the base and the flavor is everything else you decide.

Of course we are talking about corn tortillas, not that flour shit.

I melt cheddar over mine, and I always cook eggs with black pepper but you can be fancier if you want.

Pour ketchup on them.

PAN NICE AND HOT
A
N

N
I
C
E

A
N
D

H
O
T

youtu.be/PUP7U5vTMM0

Cook it in a pan, not the microwave.
Nice dollop of butter, pinch of salt, dash of milk.
Take it off the heat before it starts to produce water.

on the heat

off the heat

Low heat. Take your time. Always being stirring constantly. Turn off the heat right when the eggs start to take form since the residual heat from the pan will continue to cook the eggs just enough so that they don't get over cooked.

Season with a little MSG in addition to your normal seasoning.

All of this sounds good but dude a room temp plate doesn't suck the heat out of the eggs. Lay off the weed dude.

>corn tortillas
Fucking so disgusting.

If you want perfectly fluffy eggs that almost can't be burned, put cottage cheese in the mix
It tastes nice

Had them fresh made? I had the same opinion up until recently. Even though I live in Texas, in not hunting down some mexican every time I make some carnitas or beans, so I'm a flour guy generally.

Bit of milk and a nice big bit of butter, some oregano/dill/parsley, and garlic salt. Mix until it begins to bubble a bit and add eggs. Mix until cooked put on dish and put some crushed peppercorn on top.

Use duck eggs. More robust flavor, but not so different that they would know unless you told them. They will just think you are fucking amazing and managed to eggs to taste more like eggs somehow.

T. Visited my sister on her farm and she did it to me.

Most normies will probably be wigged out by "soft" scrambled eggs because they're almost custard-like but I think it's the best way to make them. Crack your eggs and add butter in a cold pan (about 1 tablespoon per 2 eggs). Season with salt/pepper and stir constantly over medium low heat until curds start to form, should take about 5 minutes. Once everything comes together they're done even though they might still look quite soft, that's the point. Remove from heat and keep stirring for a bit in the pan to firm them up a little and serve immediately.

This

>no one has said cream cheese yet

Trust me

Definitely agreed, I make them his way all the time now even without the creme fraiche and they're excellent.

Scrambled dry

>mushy slimy scrambled

Yeah no, I think he's a great cook but his scrambled eggs look revolting

Do a soft scramble. Takes more time but eggs come out tasty as fuck.

that is a fucking egg salad. He literally unironically made egg salad and called it a scramble

Throw some dill in those bitches. Thank me later.

>waaa I don't like my eggs to be moist
>this chef is bad for making this recipe that I dont like waaa

Fire roasted green chiles
Real butter
A touch of chives
salt pepper

No cream or that gay shit

I literally said he's a great cook, I just don't like the way he does his scrambled eggs.

You should try and learn to like it, they're wonderful in both texture and flavor

Just like you learn to like the texture and flavor of cum? Wet eggs are disgusting.

Shouldn't you be buried under a pile of rocks?

>his scrambled eggs look revolting
>look
So you never even tried it you stupid British cuck, go eat your fucking beans on toast with dry ass eggs

>implying cum or wet eggs are disgusting
what's disgusting is those dried up eggs

Thanks for the support guys. I made one according to Ramsay's instructions, added some créme fraîche with chili and paprika, turned out fluffy and delicious

add fresh chives homedog, and use cream. No milk! lightly season salt/pepper. Add chutney on the side if you have it with a dollop of greek yoghurt. Sprig of parsely or fresh chive for mad presentation effects.

also,

If your cooking bacon for your family, cook the scrambled eggs in the bacon fat for extra flavour.

>Just like you learn to like the texture and flavor of cum?
t.cum expert

Doing short order breakfast cooking when family has come over isn't so fun. Scrambled eggs should be hot, and appetites vary on creamy vs runny, or in the case of my mom (is there cheese or dairy in there?). Prepare ahead something instead.

Roll out some piecrust, or make your own and bake a spinach quiche, or ham and swiss (or both at the same time). It can be warm, or piping hot, either/or and its still great. Have a brunch and breakfast theme going on. Have a big fruit salad chilled down, or an arranged platter of sliced cold melon, watermelon, strawberries, that you know is ripe. A terrific tossed salad is also nice with a quiche, or something marinated like a yummy cracked wheat (taboulleh) filled with cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, black olives, and some fresh mint or basil. Add a bag of freshly acquired bagels to a spread of salmon, capers, cucumber slices, tomatoes, onions, cream cheese.

If you want something foreign, it's damn hard to mess up huevos rancheros. Buy some canned ranchera salsa, and have some excellent toppings. Frying up some eggs in two skillets is easy enough, while all the toppings and simmering black bean refried beans are cooking.

Or just buy really fresh eggs, don't overwhip them, add a splash of water or cream, and have a really good nonstick pan. Medium heat, and don't overmix them in the last few minutes so the eggs stay big and fluffy, not broken up to bits. You're just flipping over big sections. Ovenbake some cubed yukon golds with olive oil and a sprinkle of parsley and minced onion until golden. Protip, don't turn them before they are 75% done. Biscuits can go in when the potatoes come out. Good jam. Good butter. Good sausage. Sliced fruit or ripe tomatoes.

eggs are vary unhealthy just one inpart's toxic level's of colesteral too youre blood please dont poison youre family like that give them a wholesome and deliscous vegan soy omelet instead

Holy fucking kek that pic

>all rooms are at the same temperature because everyone loves in the same climate

Fucking burgers.

OBSESSED

if you plan to impress someone with scrambled egg you might as well show them how good you can tie your shoes
they will be equally impressed

then what should i cook instead

>cooking eggs in the microwave
Do Americans really do this?

O BE S E D
B
E
S
E
D

try some crepes with jam or chocolate
you kinda have little time tho, needs a little practice to do them

This usually wrecks the look of the eggs but it's damn tasty

I've used this technique and my parents thought they were buttery and fluffy as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=6MEiUb6XShg

you're a fucking retard

I add scallion, red peper, and chicken flavor bouillon

When we're being EXTRA lazy, yeah you can; but not normally.

holy shit all these replies and no one has told you to make them the superior way: over-easy