Hey Veeky Forums I'm having a get together with a bunch of friends of mine for a few weeks and we thought it'd be neat...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm having a get together with a bunch of friends of mine for a few weeks and we thought it'd be neat to buy some american snacks for a change that we can't get here usually ( the netherlands ).

I found an import store that sells a huge assortiment of Amerikana products like hotpockets, Reese, Hershey chocolate, Reese, etc and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions? Would really appreciate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

candyfactory.be/nl/producten/2-usa-candy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Avoid plain Hershey's chocolate because it's terrible, go with Ghirardelli if they have it. Other than that crucial piece of advice just go nuts and try lots of different things.

>be none american
>order 'american candy bundle' out of curiosity a few years ago
>butterfinger - pretty good, nice texture
>mint m&m's - fuck yes
>original hershey's bar - becomes the first chocolate i've ever spat out in repulsion, wonder why it tastes like literal baby vomit. Proceed to google and see that they're supposed to taste like that and I didn't just get a shitty batch

I'd say avoid those

Get some Reese peices, and mountain dew and nacho cheese doritos and meme out

just avoid the hershey's or any other american chocolate brand
as many other people has already pointed, americans like to have a leftover butyric acid taste on chocolate, which coincidentially is the main component of the smell of smilk

*sour milk

Peanut butter, banana, ice, milk.
Rasain cinnamon bread for sandwiches: turkey, tuna, egg.
Buy some chicken and pork. Marinate in honey mustard / bbq sauce.
Get some pumpkin pie, and shove it right up your fucking ass.

Just don't buy american chocolate, european chocolate is master race.

As many anons will tell you, American chocolate is pretty shit, at least anything mass produced.

What we do do well is novelties and neon candies. Anything thats wierd and sour and sticky. Now and Laters, Star Bursts, Mike Ikes, etc

Do they got a website so we can pick shit out for you?

Yeah bro.

candyfactory.be/nl/producten/2-usa-candy/

I'm ordering from here, any picks would be appreciated!

Jelly Belly beans are the fucking bomb. Just avoid any of that bamboozle shit or you'll end up eating some fucked up flavor like soap or tuna fish.

I heard that Eastern Europeans like Reese's a lot

Red Hots (original)
Milky Way midnight dark
Claey's Watermelon Drops

Why the fuck are you nederlanders always getting together and doing gay shit like balls? Bianca, is that you?

Suggestions, just my personal favs

Laffy Taffy, Nerds, Nerds Rope, Spree, Mike Ikes, now and later, Blowpops, Chewy Lemonhead

smores

Reese's

This is the list I would go with.

MIKE & IKE ORIGINAL FRUITS
RED HOTS
WARHEADS SOUR BAG MINI
BUTTERFINGER BITES
WHOPPERS (Not In Stock)
TWIZZLERS STRAWBERRY (Red Vines Not In Stock)
REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP
WHATCHAMACALLIT
CAPN CRUNCH REGULAR (Don't Know If You Want Cereal)
A & W ROOT BEER 355ML (Not In Stock)
BIG RED SODA (Bubblegum Soda- Might Pass On This)
REESES PEANUT BUTTER SPREAD (Really Shit Brand I Would Pass)
CHEETOS FLAMING HOT 226G
SNYDERS PRETZEL PIECES - HONEY & MUSTARD

Don't fucking buy hotpockets.

I don't get why Euros are snooty about Hershey's, I tried one and it was fine, better than a bunch of brands from around Europe.

As someone with an extremely picky palate, that's something I've never tasted while trying various American chocolates. Do you people just have shitty luck and get sent expired candy every time?

It's nothing to do with being 'snooty' you fucking mongoloid, they have an incredibly distinctive taste (butyric acid) that people who don't grow up eating it generally find repulsive.

OBSESSED

I did not grow up with them and I'm not experiencing that taste trying them for the first time.
Am I being memed?

If you like Sour Patch Kids, don't miss out on Sour Patch Kids Tropical if you get a chance to buy them.

They're really fucking good. Better than regular sour patch kids imo.

Doritos suck, they taste more like butter than cheese.
Mountain Dew is basically like Sprite or 7Up but not as good.

Yeah, pretty old Veeky Forums meme. Butyric acid is actually good for the health of your lower intestine. Aids in balancing out the good and bad bacteria down there.

Butyric acid is found in milk, especially goat, sheep and buffalo milk, butter, and parmesan cheese among other foods.

i dont know. hershey is horrible chocolate
peanut butter cups are good
peanut mms are good
dark chocolate mms
cheezit
triscuit
malted milk balls
rocky road candy bars are sort of different
raisinets
dont get chex mix: get corn and rice chex and add some chili powder or something. make your own chex mix. add pretzels if you need to
frozen white castle hamburgers are unique to us
monterey jack cheese: is it sold there? its our native cheese in california, has a good flavor, good on crackers
100 grand bars are nice and crunchy (popped rice caramel and chocolate)
snickers minis

Pixie stix my nigga. Snort those fuckers like a third grader and show your friends you're the alpha. You can get giant ones.
For chocolate you should get Nonpareils. So fucking smooth and good.
Another classic is Fun Dip. You'll end up eating the dipping stick before you finish the powder.

jelly bellies, starburst

>I found an import store that sells a huge assortiment of Amerikana products like hotpockets, Reese, Hershey chocolate, Reese, etc and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions? Would really appreciate it.
most mass produced junk food really isn't that good. just remember there is more to america than hershey's and hot pockets

Thanks for contributing nothing.

Snickers
Twix
Hershey's with Almonds
M&Ms with Peanuts (yellow bag)
Butterfinger
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Payday
Sour Punch
Nerds
Funyuns
Pringles (sour cream, BBQ)
Post Great Grains cereal
Snapple (pink lemonade, kiwi strawberry)

this user is a true OG

Oh and if you really wanna put those bitches in their place get some Lucas powder and snort that. It's Mexican but I'm sure most Americans know what it is. Try and find a bundle of the ones in little packages that are sour.

Don't get Hershey. After someone pointed out that it has a vomit aftertaste, that's all I taste anymore.

interesting, milka always tastes of sour milk to me, maybe it too contains butyric acid

That website reminds me of that time I spent a month in county lockup.

Gotta love getting shit from the commissary. A bag of Doritos or a candy bar can buy friends.

Mike & Ike original
Now & Laters
Nerds and Fun Dip if you like pure sugar
Jelly Beans
Warheads, green and blue are the best ones
Blowpops watermelon, sour apple, blue razz
Butterfinger, Reeses Cups or the bites if you want to get sick
Snickers, peanut butter one is pretty good
The hersheys cookies n cream bar is a guilty pleasure with pretty much everyone I know
Hubba bubba watermelon or strawberry watermelon
Red Hots

Never get chocolate unless its ghirardelli.

Yeah, look at all these Veeky Forums users memeing XD

A big giant plastic jar of cheese balls.

Honest question: Why have Reese's Pieces not run M&Ms out of the market?

They were mainstream when E.T. was out decades ago. They've lost public awareness. Everyone knows Reese's by their peanut butter cups now and a lot of grocers don't even stock Reese's pieces.

Because the world doesn't revolve around your country amerilard, m&m's are international and delicious in their own right

>memes are only on Veeky Forums

>Butyric acid is found in milk, especially goat, sheep and buffalo milk, butter, and parmesan cheese among other foods.

It's also found in vomit.

>I'm not experiencing that taste

Do you by any chance smoke, or drink heavily?

Nobody seems to have mentioned Twinkies.

Get some Twinkies. Original. The other flavours are inedible.

>Because the world doesn't revolve around your country amerilard
If only you knew, haha, if only you knew. We're practically the center of the universe as far as news, consumed media, and culture is concerned. Americana rules the globe.

>This is what the sheltered Americlap believes

Look you replied to me. You just can't help but be obsessed about us.

Fucking lmaoing @ ur pathetic third worlder life rn desu senpai

>Fucking covfefe @ ur pathetic third covfefe life rn covfefe covfefe

Twinkies are shit now. All """Hostess"" snacks are shit. Their chocolate flavoring tastes like a shitty tootsie roll knockoffs.

Twinkies were always shit.

> Not trying snickers

Coca-cola, Cheeseburger (a "real" cheeseburger, not some McDonald's shit), Snickers chocolate bar, Red Bull, Doritos, Reese's peanut butter cups, Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, an American breakfast (Steak, Eggs, Hash browns, etc.)

>'yeah, pretty old Veeky Forums meme'

reading comprehension nigger, do you have it?

This is positive though?

Not at all.

I didn't notice anything special about the flavor of it at all, kind of like a store brand chocolate but slightly better.
But it's no Ritter Sport or anything.

Literally everyone has Snickers already.

make s'mores - very american and I'm pretty sure nonexistent elsewhere

You're kind of proving his point senpai