Okay but how do I introduce any actual taste into this shit?

Okay but how do I introduce any actual taste into this shit?

See the condiments bar? Mix that into the staples to get flavor.

>1g protein per lb bodyweight
How the fuck am I supposed to eat 1200 calories a day in protein alone?

lol pussy

It's meant for people that are in a bodybuilding exercise regime. People that are gonna need a lot of calories and proteins.

Reminder before replying to this thread, "taste" refers to sugar and butter when fatties are talking.

Herbs and spices, bro! But actual herbs such as parsley, sage, rosemary, basil, etc. Apparently they either weren't aware of them or are too cooking-stupid to include them.

>no s i p p
not Veeky Forums

>How the fuck am I supposed to eat 1200 calories a day in protein alone?

I used to work in the bodybuilding industry...

I'll just say that all the "you need x grams of protein per day" studies are all funded by the protein makers.

You can figure it out from here....

Not to say you don't need more protein than the average person, but probably not 4x or 5x the protein like the industry wants you to buy.

>ellipses
stop

Even in the supplement industry the usual number is 0.8g per kg, not 1.0 g per pound.

The 1g/lb shit is from retard hamplanets from Veeky Forums

Wean yourself off HFCS first, then let your tastebuds recover.

Not even the biggest retahds on the misc type with reddit spacing. Fuck the hell off.

you wouldn't know what flavor is because you drink soda and eat sugar all day you fat shit

a steak has flavor with just a little bit of salt, and a good one doesn't even need oil

invest in hot sauce, salsa, fresh herbs, oyster sauce, anchovy paste, you can make pestos and chutneys and dips that are all really good for you and don't taste like shit

Why are Veeky Forumsards so fucking defensive about everything, lashing out at the slightest hint that they might be making bland dishes of nothing but grilled skinless chicken breast and brocoli with rice?
More triggered than /pol/ and /r9k/ combined at literally nothing

Fuck peas

t. fatshit

Yeah, like that.

>Veeky Forums recipe
>steam the least flavorful skinless cut of chicken without salt and pepper
>repeat with 2 green vegetables
>repeat with a carb
>water for a drink
>metabolic steroid fruit smoothie for dessert
>shower together with your lifting butt buddy.

Everything in that list has plenty of its own unique tastes. Your diabetic, frayed nerves might not be able to tell, but they're there.

>skinless chicken breast
>put salt and spices of choice
>no longer bland
>brocoli (sic)
>implying it isn't good on its own
>he doesn't eat broccoli raw
>rice
>he doesn't put spices
>on a cooking board
>doesn't know how to use spices
This is Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking, not Veeky Forums - Eating Like a Pig

>chicken breast
>add salt
>no longer bland
Every single Veeky Forumsposter is mentally challenged, I swear to god.

I love how you conveniently skipped the
> AND SPICES OF CHOICE
part.

You gotta try harder breh

black hawaiian sea salt
himalayan pink salt
lemonpepper
and so on and on...

A lot of these people see food as fuel, not a source of pleasure, so they don't bother. There's nothing wrong with it. Eating is a chore to them just like taking a shit is to you and me. It's just something you do because you need to.

Also, spices and salt. Marinade that chicken breast in soy sauce, garlic, ginger and whatever else you feel like throwing in there that isn't sugary. You can also do Indian-inspired marinades based on plain yogurt and a shitload of others that don't come to mind this moment.

I don't see the problem here

Especially the showering with your lifting butt buddy part, amirite?

cler has a nice ass

The better question is how can you afford this shit every day?

You hit it right on the dot. All these meat heads look at food as fuel, these people chug raw eggs for "muh protein" All of them deserve to be off. It makes me sick them parading around in their fit and toned bodys while I enjoy food and love eating so I pay the price by being 150 pounds overweight. I just hope all the normies die one day desu.

>so fat he can only read halfway through a sentence before he runs out of breath

>All these meat heads look at food as fuel, these people chug raw eggs for "muh protein"
wrong. This shows you get your information from movies. Protein in eggs become more bioavailable when they are cooked. If this is a bait post I give it 5/10

>whole milk
>eggs
>yogurt
>peanut butter
>but you better only eat chicken breast and lean ground beef!

What is the logic here? Chicken thighs are just too cheap and flavorful?

I forgot the first five steps and the recipe still worked.

Yea I got that information from movies. Whatever I guess I was wrong but all those Veeky Forums tards are still a plague on us regular people. Its not bait its just how I feel.

This doesn't say you can't use spices.

Gargantuan bags of shredded cheese from Costco and bacon are the only real spices.

umm steak is not on that image. Lean ground beef, or chicken breast, or fish.

It doesn't apply if you weigh 300 fucking pounds.....

>0.8g per kg

That's the base recommendation for sedentary slobs. It is nothing if you are serious about gaining or maintaining muscle

You're just bitter jealous. Plain and simple.
>people counting their calories and being conscious of what they eat
>a plague
I guess if making you feel inadequate constitutes being a plague then yes, Veeky Forumstards are a plague.
>regular people
More like EXTRA regular amirite

>Okay but how do I introduce any actual taste into this shit?
You COOK. Duh.

Can't you into mix-and-match?
Salmon + vegetables
Tuna + greens
Lean meat + legumes
Fruits + nuts
It isn't rocket surgery, really.

Thanks for the laugh. it's supposed to say per lb of lean body mass, and even then it should be .7 max not 1.

>lean body mass
How to know this?

Stupid people make these pics and mix diet advise with bulking advise. People also tend to like their meats lean because it's easier to judge calories and protein that way.

Look for a chart online based on your height and guestimate. Or if you can get your body fat measured with calipers or in water you can make pretty accurate estimates.

It's overall good advice though, only the protein department is lacking a bit.

sugar and fat are always going to win taste wise, yeah you can have meals that taste fine but they'd taste better cooked in a fat knob of butter

hot sauces salsa's and pesto's generally only taste good from the salt sugar and,
>it's the oil that gives it the taste

source: ON Wheys team of top scientists!

I don't Veeky Forums seriously anymore and still view food this way usually. If I'm eating with someone, they probably don't appreciate the thought that goes into what I made. If I'm eating alone, it's because I have to eat to live. I'll still throw some spices and oils at most dishes, but food is for nutrients, ultimately, and I've made myself learn to enjoy flavors for the benefits imparted.

how the fuck do I get 400g of protein a day

t.armchair athlete

FPBP. Next.

There are people who do, even at 180 pounds or so, because they believe their body can use it and they want to do their best. 100g is a decent amount according to any doctor you ask. Your 250 pounds of body fat don't make you a sneauxflayke.

But I enjoy shitting

From the picture posted:
179 meals per day, constantly shitting
GREAT JOB!

>179 meals per day

What?

dumbass

pic
>plastic bottle
>milk and eggs
>peas
its like you WANT a sex change

cook it slower, add salt

The last time I ate raw broccoli, it came out my butthole two hours later with the exact consistency, form, and color as it was the moment I swallowed it. I wanted to die those entire two hours

see, this is why Veeky Forums is full of faggots, they go around spending all this time measuring themselves, calculating ways to make themselves look better, and posing in front of mirrors

>All those studies and scientific facts? Yeah well, they're biased, so feel free to ignore them...

Remove ellipses posters

If you're going by scientific studies, I believe .67 g of protein/lbs is the best estimate to go by. I think it registered the same results as .75 and 1.
A consistently high protein diet is awful for you btw. Building mass youll need more than normal, but the other guy is right. 4 to 5x more than you need is a waste of money and will fuck you up in the long term

You're supposed to chew it user

Why do you think I said "moment I swallowed" instead of "moment I put it in my mouth"?

You need more fiber bro.

>so fat he foregoes chewing altogether
>he literally inhales food

>canola oil

How about no.

herbs and spices, learn to forage for alternatives greens, berries etc