You will never meet a girl who is intelligent and literate (for the right reasons) and cute

>you will never meet a girl who is intelligent and literate (for the right reasons) and cute
Even the good ones just turn out to be frauds. Fuck, man.

Also literary lifestyle general

Do people actually believe this meme?

Just because you're a beta-faggot doesn't mean they don't exist user.

I met one, without even trying, she literally just started texting me one day

Kind of surreal, probably the most patrician a female can be

She isn't crazy either, I'm waiting for the penny to drop and her to have some major flaw

she's infertile

>go to small independent used book store with literary friend
>redhead qt is the only person on staff
>she's friendly and actually has a sense of humor and possibly knows more about books than me or my friend
>friend and I both spend the rest of the day thinking about her

For all my moaning that literary girls don't exist, I don't know what to do now that I (may have) found one.

I found someone who for some insane reason finds me interesting enough to talk to. We started off as internet penpals, (she messaged me first) and it took off from there. The entire time I was half convinced it was a dude until last week when I called her for the first time and she sounds cute. We have seen then talked on the phone every night for at least an hour, usually two. Her picture is legitimate too and she's honestly the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life. I feel retarded with how many books she has read compared to me. Now I'm just waiting for her to realize that she's way out of my league in terms of looks and intelligence, since the only thing I have going for me is my semblance of humour I picked up from browsing Veeky Forums for 9 years.

okay nietzsche. that's not even a flaw

She is all good down there, got throughly checked after a cancer scare. I don't want any children though, so it wouldn't bother me

She is decently good looking as well

>ones just turn out to be frauds
I know this feel

there was a girl in my lit class talking about IJ the other day

is DFW actually pleb tier?

>I don't want any children though

>frauds

Like they have a penis or something? I don't understand this statement

he probably means she is fat af

I don't like to admit it, but I increasingly find that Schopenhauer was correct in saying that women are big babies/children.

the alpha females i have known were always the ones who broke it off with me

they exist, you just literally have no chance unless you GIT GUD

>wanting children to zap the little free time you currently possess

I feel this way so much, even high quality women seem to me as on par with an average male

/r9k/ GTFO.

Congratulations, you're a homosexual

>yfw you don't live with a qt who's infintely more well read than you, a working artist, terrific cook, smart and funny

I still have no idea why she loves me, and hope she doesn't start questioning it too

I know one, but she's gay and moved to Wales.

Plays the accordion too.