Mommy gave me $35 to buy food for myself, what should i buy to last awhile guys?

Mommy gave me $35 to buy food for myself, what should i buy to last awhile guys?

A bag of rice and some soy sauce. The cheapest meat possible if you're feeling rich.

Beans and grits

35 dollars? wow that seems like a lot of money. I would definitely order a large pizza, and buy some chips. and waffles

spam and rice

Buy lots of Ramen noodles

Get seven Little Caesars hot n ready pizzas.

Go rent a handgun, and a the smallest box of ammo possible

Beans, lentils, and rice, like the rest of the really poor world. Stop making these stupid threads.

he can just buy a box of ammo, take out one round, then go to a gun store and ask to check out a gun.

Eggs. Learn how to cook.

Get a tin of luncheon meat, dry oatmeal, discount bread and yeah rice like these guys said.

>tfw mommy only gave me $14 to buy food for the rest of my life

How do I stretch my money? I was thinking mcchickens.

Kek

You can buy one item off the dollar menu for the next 14 days then kill yourself afterwards.

This, OP.
Except instead of meat buy eggs.

Don't ignore this advice, OP. If you need a cheap protein source, a little bit of money can buy a lot of eggs.

Awhile is like 2 hours before she will bring you your favorite tendies with can of diet cock? Buy yourself soap and noose, my dear b8er.

eggs. 35 dollars buys a shitload of eggs.

A nice shirt for a job interview.

Flour
Rice
Beans

These are the cheapest calories you can get at a grocery store. Buy some eggs learn to make bread it's fun.

Rice
Beans
Oats
Eggs
Chicken breast

Then stand outside and beg for condiments and spices citing you need help to make your world seasoned and saucy.