Hi! anyone know any good foods for constipation? I had a smoothie earlier with spinach, raspberries, mango...

Hi! anyone know any good foods for constipation? I had a smoothie earlier with spinach, raspberries, mango, and banana along with homemade white bean, vegetable soup. I just can go for some odd reason. i drank some prune juice yesterdays which did absolutely nothing :(

Moreover, i exercise daily. I'm slim...I do drink Starbucks daily though. I go for walks...I try to eat relatively healthy. I have not be able to poop normally for 2-3 days (only just pebbles). I took some Phillips laxative recently...hopefilly that works? Im pissed because i eat really healthy and my bowel movements are always inconsistent.

anyone?

HELLo?

I CANT SHIT

eat a pound and a half of oatmeal, works for me

Black Coffee is a natural laxative and works like a charm.

You're welcome.

Also, coconut milk. From green coconuts.

sounds like you eat a lot of sugar/carbs. How much protein was in your soup?
I mean theres fiber in the raspberries, spinach and likely in all the beans in your soup, but maybe your lacking a variety of fiber.

Lots of water and alcohol.

Try drinking more water.

Listen up you fucking retard
if you don't usually consume a decent amount of fibers, upping your intake dramatically all of a sudden is only going to make you have runny shits or get even more constipated.

Here are some things you can do that will help, I know they do help because I once shat blood from having an anal fissure due to constipation.

You need decent water in take, 2 +liters per day (if you eat a lot of fiber you also need water to help your gut).

You need to add fiber in increments until your body is used to eating higher amounts.

If you're an average sized young woman (older than 16 younger than 60) you should eat around 25 to 28 grams of fiber

If you're an average sized young man, around 30 to 35 grams of fiber (this also depends on your level of activity and how many calories you're consuming in a day).

Anyway, getting a large part of your fiber during breakfast is great because your body will work that shit (no pun intended) from the ''get go''.

You can try making homemade muesli, it's really easy/fast/simple and tastes great.

I'll give you one example

50g oats + 10g raisins + 1 large banana (or a large apple) + sunflower seeds and 15g of peanuts or cashews etc.

Cook the oats in milk with UNSWEETENED RAW COCOA POWDER.

This alone is a meal with around 12 to 14g of fiber, so half of what you need to eat in a day.

For lunch you can eat parted peas with brown rice and broccoli or cauliflower (parted peas have 15g per serving, usually).

If that is not something you like or you can't cook, try WHOLE wheat bread - talking about bread that uses ONLY whole ingredients - german rye bread usually fits the bill here and is loaded with fiber (9g per serving).

Papaya has enzymes which help break down protein and keep your gut flora healthy.

After lunch, eat 2 slices of papaya with ground flax or ground chia.

Remember to drink your fucking water.
Reduce the amount of saturated fat you eat.
Try exercising too.

I had a piece of German rye bread earlier with salami. i love German bread. Thanks for you response.

inb4 reddit spacing

also
do what said.
Black coffee helps a lot, specially if drank first thing in the morning.

I'll give you another piece of advice user - DON'T FORCE YOUR SHITS - Trust me, you DO NOT WANT a fucking anal fissure - you will LITERALLY SHIT BLOOD if you keep forcing it too much.

If you feel any pain or discomfort because you can't shit, I'd suggest taking a warm bath with epsom salt for around 15 minutes.

Oats
Beans
Coffee
Cigarettes
Full sugar juice
Bran cereal or fiber one bars
Lentils
Lots of water
Gatorade (or something similar)
Buy some kind of multivitamin drink that has extra fiber
Etc

They will all help you shit. Best to take multiple at a time for even easier passing. I suggest you wake up nice and early if you can (say 5am or 6am), drink a cup or two of coffee, eat oatmeal with some fruit in it, drink a bottle of gatorade and a glass of water, smoke a cig (if you do smoke), then finish by eating a little bran or beans or the fiber drink. Within 2hrs will you blow your ass out and you'll feel fine.

Alternatively, just take a pill that will enduce shitting like ducolax or something. Easier and better.

No need to thank me - also just remember to have a decent variety in fiber source - this helps a lot.

Consuming 30g of fiber from broccoli alone isn't great for example.

I have found that the best fiber sources FOR ME are oats, chia/flax and raw cocoa powder (and drinking black coffee, which doesn't have fiber but as the other user pointed out, it acts as a natural light laxative).

Good luck.

>Alternatively, just take a pill that will enduce shitting like ducolax or something. Easier and better.

nope, don't do this - it's bad for your health overall, and your body will get used to needing that.

water, psyllium husk powder

on the recommendation of black coffee a cup of a dark roast will make you shit a 12" log within twenty minutes if your body isn't used to it.

Get some broccoli. Steam it. Eat it. A whole head of it will clean you out in no time.

Impacted feces. I can just tell. Get a finger in there and wiggle it loose. You can also go to a pharmacy and get magnesium citrate. It's a drink. There's a pill called biscodyl too. The PA used to prescribe it quite a bit for constipation.

Drink 3 tablespoons of mineral oil
Eat 2 pounds of water melon
Eat half a pound of prunes.
Repeat every hour until you are blasting out of your ass.
Worked for me in about 3 hours after not shitting for 4 days

i made myself warm oatmeal. I will increase my guild intake.

thanks all for your help!