Where should I be on the political compass if I want to write a masterpiece?

Where should I be on the political compass if I want to write a masterpiece?

If you want to write a masterpiece, disregard politics and acquire aesthetics.

Where would aesthetics be on the political compass?

Outside the compass, you spooked fuck.

Which position on the political compass values aesthetics the most?

Authoritarian right
The helicopter takes you right to ascendancy

above it you fucking retard

Above which position on the compass?

Wouldn't it be more to the left? Aren't lefties generally more concerned with aesthetics?

everywhere and nowhere at the same time

>Aren't lefties generally more concerned with aesthetics?
The most aesthetic contributions ever made by men have been made in glory to god, king, or country. Lefties detest all these things.

It depends, i guess. Just look at the apartment blocks of the soviet union or todays modern art. Both comes from the left and both are absolute shit.

Nearly all artists, musicians, and writers are leftists

Nowadays? Perhaps. And we see the sorry state of all three of those fields because of it.

It doesn't matter where you are in the political compass because a true artistic "masterpiece" transcends all politics and is almost entirely based on the sole experience and aesthetic, no matter is it a book, film or a song.

A masterpiece will never be something which has a singular vision that everyone should "get", a masterpiece should create thousands of different personal experiences for the reader/viewer/listener.

You should be always aware of your social surroundings as an artist, but never ruin your artistic integrity with pushing any political agenda which only makes your work short term and finite.

Dostoevskys books are political yet they are considered some of the best ever written.

Either libertarian left anarcho-edgeman or authoritarian right elitist aesthete virgin.

Nothing in between is possible. All great artists fall into one of these two classes.

Dostoyevsky used 19th-century Russia politics only as a tool to further dwelve into human psychology.

Dostoyevsky's work is considered as some of the best not because of his political views, but because of his realistic depiction of the society through a variety of philosophical and religious themes.

>differentiating between ethics and esthetics
You guys are doing it all wrong desu

"Ethik und Aesthetik sind Eins." t. pic related

Wittgenstein is the most unaesthetical philosopher ever to breath.

That is exactly what an unaesthetic brainlet would say.

This man. If you go for the right wing aesthete there has to homoerotic subtext, but always with plausible deniability.