How can other philosophers even compete? This guy literally BTFO everyone before and after him

How can other philosophers even compete? This guy literally BTFO everyone before and after him.
I think everyone who doesnt get him are plebs with no abstract thinking who cant get past his aphoristic style of writing.

How can other philosophers even compete? This guy literally BTFO everyone before and after him.
I think everyone who doesnt get him are plebs with no abstract thinking who cant get past his aphoristic style of writing.

idk he's not really into regular philosophical stuff so when it comes to cosmology type ontological metaphysical blah blah stuff hegel or someone like that is gonna beat him
he's more into the wisdom type of literature of those old french fuckers or montaigne or that one spanish dude gracian or schopenhauer
when compared to them he's p good
also he has real interesting subject matter with christianity

hes p awesome

Nah, that guy is just autism

I think everyone who doesnt get him are plebs with no leftwing thinking who cant get past his lacanian style of writing.

>no abstract thinking who cant get past his aphoristic style of writing.
At least change this part so it makes sense.

>no abstract thinking who cant get past his autistic style of writing.
Better?

>metaphysics
nice le meme

kek

What was his IQ?

A bazillion.

I think everyone who doesnt get him are plebs with no abstract thinking who cant get past his Maman style of writing.

zizek*

Didn't he have a very limited range of topics?

He overcame autism by the power of his superior intellect. Late Witty is above our mundane understanding of "autism", he became something more.

>what if Sisyphus, like, enjoyed being in hell? lmao
pure fucking hack

you know why neetche was so good, right? cause he had asperger's. same with wittgenstein. if you are not an aspie, please don't even think about doing any philosophy. or science. or art, even. thanks

Yeah, a mystic, just like Heidegger.
Next.

>what if user, like, enjoyed making shitposts? lmao
pure fucking hack

>Heidegger
>A mystic
>He hasn't read Husserl
top zoz

That's a funny way to spell Kongzi

no it's because he was a manlet

I think everyone who doesnt get him are plebs with no abstract thinking who cant get past his "style" of "writing"

I think everyone who doesnt get him are plebs with no abstract thinking who cant get past his "style" of "writing"

he is the greatest metaphysician of our times

is that guy legit?

this is why I hate philosophy

in order to even hope of becoming a real philosopher you have to read all the philosophy ever fucking written because if you don't the chance is way too high that the philosophy you've thought of has actually been thought of exactly by someone else hundreds of years ago