My American girlfriend is coming to visit next month...

My American girlfriend is coming to visit next month, and she's offered to buy a bunch of different American foods for me. Keeping in mind the rules for bringing foods by plane, what would be uniquely american that is not available in other countrys?
Apologies for bad English.

if you live in western europe, theres almost nothing.
only thing i can think of would be mexican ingredients:
>dry chilies, tomatillos...
those are expensive as fuck in europe

Maybe some sodas (from the airport after the checkpoint, lolTSA) so you can compare HFCS against real sugar

Somebody's about to meet his internet girlfriend

Hot Cheetos. Enjoy what we feed our vermin.

Pink snoball marshmallow things.

God speed to you user, I hope she isn't a secret landwhale.

Slabs of BBQ ribs. Most well known, decent sized places are familiar with safely packing for overnight transport.

Peanut butter, strawberry jam, whole wheat bread. :^)
BBQ ribs.
Cheerwine soda.
Sarsparilla soda.
Hmm. Maybe I'll post more later.

Just put the soda in checked bags

>Hot Cheetos. Enjoy what we feed our vermin.

I ate at a place in Manchester that advertised American cuisine, but they were really confused when my group asked for ranch dipping sauce to go with our chicken tenders. Wtf? Get some chicken tenders with ranch, it's a staple here

I've seen a video of a chimpanzee using a rifle with more grace. Fuck.

Tell us what the fuck country you live in.

Also do not mistake this for a condiment. It is to be eaten directly from the container.

animal products are not allowed on international flights

I used that once to trick my dog to eat pills
I cant imagine people choosing to eat it

You've got something against apes with rifles, chimpfag?

If movies have taught me anything, and they have, its not to fuck with apes with guns.

It's not that hard to smuggle animal products if you come from a non third world country. The airport security usually waves you by once you tell them where you came from.

There is literally NOTHING that is unique or distinctive about """"""American"""""" cuisine/food.

Who else eats cornbread? Grits?

Some stuff that I brought to Romania:
Maple Syrup
Peanut Butter (just the peanuts and salt kind)
Cocoa Wheats
Reese's (but I think they have them now)
Beef jerky (Real BJ, not Jack's or whatever)
Frontera Salsa

>My American girlfriend

>Make bread
>Put cornmeal in it
>claim it as something unique
It's literally nothing, just like banana bread, or sub-par pauper fruit loaf.

As another poster suggested, mexican ingredients are hard for you to get. Masa flour, dried whole chilies, tropical drink mixes, candies, some of the dried herbs.
American ingredients that bakers can enjoy include the american black walnut which makes heavenly cookies, cakes, etc. Shelled pecan halves. Dried cranberries. Beef jerky like slim jims or bagged pemmican style jerky. They're packaged and fine to import.
Our chocolate is shit, but the holiday themed special editions are fun, like Reeses trees, or Peeps or gummis like lifesavers duo sided tropical. The Take 5 is pretty unique. I love a Nerds rope. Some of our flavored coffees are yum, like that from Fresh Market. Mustard and onion pretzels, pringles flavors. Is there a euro equivalent of salt n vinegar or dill chips? What about voodoo chips or Old Bay? Our mexican influenced chili-lime trend like Takis might be fun for you. Blue cheese combos. 7layer tortilla combos. Going to a wal-mart will net you some odd things like holiday or movie- themed breakfast cereal. Bread packaged like maple-swirl cinnamon bread or Orange crush poptarts. Dried apple chips. She might find some jam that is new to you, like american-only boysenberry, or red jalapeno pepper jam that is divine on crackers with cream cheese. Boysenberry can be bought as breakfast pancake syrup too. Hitting up the packaged mix aisle might net you some sausage gravy mix for biscuits, american chili or taco seasoning, hidden valley ranch salad dressing mix powder to shake on popcorn or chips, or some kind of shake n bake or montreal jack daniels marinade in bag steak seasoning. Regional nuts blends like beer nuts, choco-vanilla almonds, smoked almonds or caramel popcorn might be nice. There's a lot of drink drops and single bottle mixes in the market the past couple of years, from energy to vitamins. Flavors are pretty good. If they ever bring back the Mojito flavored Crystal Light I'd buy out the lot.

Vegan detected.

f̧͍̰̩̪͎͉̝̪̤̫͆̒́̀̀ͨͮ̈́̓̏ͯ͊̊̃͗͊͝͡ͅơ̤̭̠͙̥̝͇̍ͧ͐ͨ̊̇̌̎͒̏͊̾ͤ̎̌̄̐̎ŗ̶̱̗͈̹͖̝̦̯̞̗̙͕͕̳̣̽ͭ̈̑̿̿ͪ̈́͒̈͆ͭ̚̕ͅ ̵̹͎̻͕̹̱̘̭̯̳̠ͤ̓͐̀͗͒ͫ̊̒ͫ̒͗ͣͯ͘ͅm̧͖̦̹͈͓̠̳͓͉͚̭̘̤̪͍̠͕͖̒̌͂̽́̈͒̃̃͊ͩ͋ͫ̾̉̾ͅȩ̘͈̭͎̻̓̓̃̌ͤ̽͒͌͡ͅ,̸̵̢̛̙̗̜͔̫̜̦͆̎̎ͦ͋ͦ̽̈́̓ͤ̽̕ ̷̡̧̖̖̥̖̹̦͚̩̜̰͎̼̋̀̏͑̌̒͆͆͛̇ͦ̑̓̽̓̏̈́̈́͢͜ͅḭ̢̧̤̠̯̆͒̉͛̍͗ͫ̋ͫͦ́̚t̰̳͍̣͕̑̏ͭ̎ͩ̓ͨ̒̄ͬͯͬ͋ͩ̐́'̢̭͙͚̘̦̼̱̙͓̬̞̞͖̤̄ͯ̊̽̐͆̀̕͡s̸̷͖͔̭̦̠̺̦̬̖̘̺͂͒ͩ͆͗ͭ͑ͮͮ̀͑̌͗̃ ̠̳̖̠̱̫͉̹̭̪͓̟̟̙̰̥͓̤̠ͪ̆̋ͭ̆̚ţ̴̫͚̭̬͈̙̭̗̰̱̦̭͍̟̝̗̭ͭ͆́̾̏ͦ̇ͧ̓h̸̴̨͇̻̮̣͔̹̱̭̤̜̖̠̀͂̐̿e̩̗͎͎͕̤͉͇̺͙͉̰̝̽̀̈̍̍́͢͟ͅ ̵̙͇̙̳͖͆̐ͯ͋̌ͯ́͑̍ͨ̈́͢͠m̵͙̝̭͉͇̞͈̰̙ͦ͊ͣ̒ͨͭ̐̔̑̐ͭ́̿̊̔́c̼̩̻̯̘͚̝̦̦̐ͨ̿ͭ̏͒̄̄͂̋ͪ̾͆ͣ́͡͡ç̸̪͙̘͙͖͕̯̪̀̿ͪ̄ͬ̂̉̈ͨ̔̌ͨͧ̉̄̈́̾́ḩ͓̰̜̪̘̰̪̂̃ͮ͐ͩ͌ͩ̊͂̄̏̍͛̀͌ͧ͛̚͘͘͞͡į̨̣̩̖̪͈̳̞͍̝̥̜̔̍̿̓ͤͤ͂̎̕̕c̸̶̷̵̙͖͕̮̳̰̤͙͎ͦ̎̏ͤͫ̈́ͬ̓̇̿̑͌͐̽͑̐k̶̵͈͈̰̙̜̹͎̦̮̩̋̎̈́ͦ̐ͫͣ̿̐̃̾̿͛̉̋͢e̶̷̟̮̤̺̜̪̦͙̖͍͉̙̫̞̳͓̩͒͂̆͛̌̾̃̄̏͛͑ͮn̶̨̟̺̙̼͓̪͕̻̦͔̣͆̍̍ͧ̒

I live in Canada, and when I go to america I like to get their fried chicken.

That's about it.

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

>dried whole chilies
Nigga what? That shit is everywhere.

FRENCH
ONION
PRINGLES
Also summer sausage

>7layer tortilla combos.
Seconding these.

What do you like? What's she not willing to smuggle/not allowed? I'd go for the small production booze and cheese that are hard to get in other states, let alone other countries. I know that stuff is a little more problematic, but there are ways. Most mass-produced stuff can be ordered online since there's almost always at least one place that has imported it to someplace that they can then ship it to you. Does your country have some weird food regulations or protectionist laws that keep you from easily being able to get hold of anything in particular? If so, I'd go for some of that stuff. There's a bunch of mushrooms native here that might be hard to get there and that she might be able to get a hold of some dried ones. It's hard to know what you do and do not have access to without knowing where you are.