I can't handle the redpill anymore. What are some books to bluepill myself?

I can't handle the redpill anymore. What are some books to bluepill myself?

rei a shit son

im redpilled too. it hurts knowing this much truth about women and minorites while everyone else is brainwashed

thats why I'm looking for books to go back

SSRIs.

That's Asuka, retard

Rei is pic related

think we've become too intelligent to really go back. we may go insane from the divine knowledge we possess. sad that liberals will never know this

Herbert Marcuse

Is Veeky Forums the most passive aggressive board?

You can't post attractive women if you're bluepilled because you're "objectifying them."

redpill=asuka
bluepill=rei
or what the fuck are you mongs talking about

You're only redpilled because you're too blackpilled to be breadpilled

The only real solution is T O L S T O Y

>breadpill
No thanks, I just want to go back to happy old me loving women, drugs and Netflix. What books can help me reach this lifestyle?

Your facebook/instagram feed

If these things already disgust you then its too late. You can't go back.

pic related. helped me get a better outlook on relationships again after years of redpill. but then again, i'm female, so this might not help you at all

You can't bluepill yourself. The bluepill in the scene meant Neo would go back and never take the redpill, that was the whole point of the bluepill to NOT TAKE THE REDPILL IN THE FIRST PLACE. You play these dumb meme games, they warn you right on the package, it's a tough pill to swallow. You don't listen, you don't recognize that red indicates you're playing with fire now and will probably get burnt for it. These stupid ass memes turn it into a chuckle cheeses game for you, lol look at the funny talking frogs, huhuh, i sure am redpill dude. And you don't realize you've fucking trepaned yourself and become a useful idiot for the Rhodesian underground like you're always saying these jews do to whites. At this point they've pretty much replaced (You) with a robot, you're just a puppet skin and if you even could reverse the redpill you'd probably find yourself 150% emptier for it, feeling like nothing is true, unable to think for yourself, whatever the fuck that means to you. You can't even ingest any new ideas because there'll always be the savage dog of ubermensch politics scratching at the porch door of your mind. So have a happy fucking tumble down the rabbit hole. Perhaps Dank Memes God will save you if you shitpost hard enough.

>female
>redpill
So you hated yourself and your inferior chromosomes?

Stop going to Veeky Forums and stop reading the ramblings of crazy people

you do realize there is a redpill women board

yes. disgust is a good word to describe it too

And now?

where? reddit? i luckily never went so low as to go there. this containment website is more than enough

now i try to sooth myself with philosophy

truly the bluepilled life

atleast it makes me less bitter and i am enjoying myself a lot more. what more could one ask for?

what is your n-count?

hello mr. redpill

not much to fish for here. it's 3

Did this happen to you too user?