Why are you wasting your life away shitposting in the same copy-pasted global warming and flat Earth threads every...

Why are you wasting your life away shitposting in the same copy-pasted global warming and flat Earth threads every. fucking. day instead of studying?

Don't tell me you don't actually study science.

>he's not done studying for life
i REALLY like your post OP

>Don't tell me you don't actually study science.

The people who do global warming and flat earth threads don't study science.

Everyone else does science.

Then stop posting in them.

>being "done studying for life"
turbo-brainlet detected

I was like you once, then I just started hiding all the bullshit threads and never looked back. Sure, I only see 5 or 6 threads per board, but they are all quality.

By the way, I'm hiding this garbage thread. 2/10 for getting me to reply though.

>he's not so good at mathematics that he can't solve any problem he encounters in a completely original way
what's it like being literally retarded?

Reminder that the Earth actually is flat.
Along the Nth axis.
Where N - 1 is the last axis along which the Earth has breadth.
(Hint: N > 3.)

>study science my whole life
>make no discoveries
>die at age 75

THIS IS YOU
Yes (You)

>Don't tell me you don't actually study science

Engineer scum reporting.

>not just living the comfy dream doing science
>being so fucked scared of dead you waste your life waiting for it
THIS IS YOU

I would rather die knowing i tried to be happy and make others happy than die knowing my efforts were fruitless.

There will always be savants, geniuses, and (You)

(You) will die not even trying.
(You) will die being average.
(You) will die being the loser (You) think (You) arent.
(You) will die never enyojing the ride.
(You) will die.

I said try in the post you responded to
You're the average of your major
(You) will grow up and stop thinking loser is an actual trait
(You) are too busy studying
(You) never discovered immortality

I work in a library, the shitposting gives me the willpower to go back to studying for another 6 hours.

point remains, you are aparrently believing science is about discovery rather than just understanding and still looking for excuses for not doing science.
im not looking for inmortality, im just living doing what i want, unlike (You) who are just shitposting on Veeky Forums and telling people to give up just like you did.

Great way to use that time making others happy familia, truly a role model.

>being the loser (You) think (You) arent
Not him but this is logically impossible

Made myself happy so that's 100% of 50%

Whats the difference between discovery and understanding something to someone ignorant to the something? Understanding comes after discovery so discovery is just as much science as understanding.

Not him but:
>"unlike (You) who are just shitposting on Veeky Forums"
>shitposts on Veeky Forums
>pic related

Just getting your daily dose of mindless shitflinging and then checking out eh? The longer I stay the more this website feels like a roadside porta potty.

I can't agree with him. To me, the fun part about shitposting is seeing everyone's reactions.

I don't actually study science.

It's summer and I don't start my big boy job until the end of August.

I'm getting paid full time right now to do absolutely nothing.

I don't come here because I'm don't science, I come here because I wish I was. Like many of our site's denizens I am crippled by mental illness and my simple dreams are kept barely alive by my tenuous shitposting on here as well as /an/.

I keep science as a hobby and do art as a living and shitpost here while I take a shit.

You're all brainlets.

I'd easily say that less than 1% of anons posting here have opened a single textbook outside a classroom

Majority of mental illnesses don't exist and are invented by weak losers to feel justify their own failings in life.

>implying earth isn't flat.

brainlet detected

Textbooks are a waste of time. Read papers instead.

because they're the only threads left after the janitors delete all the threads about math and science?

>tfw you actually have to work to get money

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user I found a better way