I was trying to make some yummy teacakes and my bitchy friend ruined them...

I was trying to make some yummy teacakes and my bitchy friend ruined them. Any of you have horror stories about cooking with friends?

You sound like my waifu.

Not really a horror story but I absolutely loathe people who backseat cook. It's happened a few times to me I'm the one making the dish leave me be. I understand if people want to give a little bit of constructive criticism or some tips I'm open to that.

It doesn't help the fact that I get mild anxiety when I have to cook for other people because I'm so fixated on making it perfect, even if everyone else loves it I nitpick my dish apart and think it's mediocre at best. Granted it helps me improve but sometimes I just irritate myself with it.

>bake a cake
>set it out to cool so I can decorate it
>assfaggot takes a slice out of it almost immediately

Get fucked, ponyfag.

>my bitchy friend ruined them

Did they put ketchup on them?

no she hugged me while I was decorating them and made me squirt icing all over them

Amazing how the simplest of things can give me an erection

i don't have any friends

Sure it was a totally nonsexual hug.

Yes.

I work at a bakery. One day, we were a bit understaffed, so a friend offered to help. She was quite exhausted, but I couldn't tell and she didn't let me know. In her stupor, she added potato chips, soda pop, lemons, and earthworms. It wound up making pretty much all our customers sick.

ouch, sounds like some baked bads.

>she added potato chips, soda pop, lemons, and earthworms.
why was all that shit in your bakery?

Chips and Soda are probably for parties, while the lemon for a decoration some goods.
The earthworms were likely pulled out of the ground nearby the bakery, not in it.

Goddamn it, /mlp/.

>Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides takes a slice out of it almost immediately
What did user mean by this?

Funny, I work at a barkery too. One day this retarded girl came by to buy some muffins, we were out of her favorite kind and she flipped out with some superhuman, retard rage. She smashed the shop up and fucked up everything on the block.

It was crazy.

> be making a normal enough pasta for group of friends
> hippy friend who touts herself as a "concoction master" dumps in frozen peas and too much cumin
> I stopped cooking and let her finish

It was bad, I drank harder after that

Were you making cabonera? Peas are good in that.