How do I eat broccoli without throwing up

Broccoli tastes disgusting to me, idk how other people can eat it so easily. It's not bitter or a bad flavour, just tastes like I'm eating cardboard, it just has no flavour. How do I cook or season it so it doesn't taste disgusting?

there is nothing special about broccoli. You don't have to eat it at all if you don't want to. I like steamed cabbage, carrots, Brussels sprouts, green peas, all kinds of things.

Stick to your sodas and energy drinks and big macs you shit for brains US pig

Steam it, add butter, stop being 12

a small amount of cheddar cheese helps too

It's apparently really good for you, it'd be nice if I could eat it since so many other people do.

saute in olive oil and add salt and pepper. go heavy on the s&p

Make a sauce of soy sauce, mirin, chili pepper flakes, ginger and garlic. Steam brocolli a few minutes. Either dress brocolli with sauce like a salad or dip into it. Most people will like it if they try that sauce.

On the other hand, who here love /rawbroccoli/ ?

That actually sounds gross

>olive oil
>juice of 1 lemon
>salt
>pepper
>lemon zest/lemon pepper
Place tin foil in a baking dish and bake it for like 20 min at 400F or some shit until it's done to whatever consistency you want. I like mine a little overcooked when baked (undercooked when steamed).

How can something which has no flavor taste disgusting?

Steam and eat with japanese mayo.

Steam them with potatoes and carrots, mix with parmesan cheese and one whisked egg, salt if needed, shape with hamburger form, cook in pan with butter or in oven until crisp. Profit, even my little kids love this.

this desu

I had a PE instructor who swore by broccoli.

It actually has a very mild, somewhat sweet taste to it especially in the thicker stems.

OBSESSED

I stab the stem with a fork to allow it to absorb water faster, and boil it for like 10-15 minutes. I really love broccoli when it's soggy, and falls apart on the fork. It tastes best with a big pinch of salt.

I don't like big chunks of veg and I don't like crunchy food.

To add: save the water it's boiled in and make gravy with it or use it in stock. It saves the nutrients.

do not do this with vegetables unless they've been blanched in different water first

Cook it lightly so it has a nice crisp texture. Put sauce on it you like that tastes good.

Veeky Forums is for people over age 18 only.