Scientifically speaking, how many points does each inch below 6' reduce your attractiveness value as a male?

Scientifically speaking, how many points does each inch below 6' reduce your attractiveness value as a male?

We know that being 6' or taller automatically places you as a 7 on any reasonably calibrated scale, with dimishing returns for each additional inch. We also know that being 5'10 generally places you at a 5, or average, all other things being equal. I'm having a hard time working out how heights below that are percieved though. Based on my research it seems that 5'7 is when males generally start to be considered 'short' (placing anyone 5'7 automatically at a 3 if we assume equivalency), but do heights below this mirror heights above 6', where there are diminishing returns on how unnatractive this makes you, or do these compound, forcing anyone 5'6 and under farther into the tail? Thanks in advance, I've been having difficulty getting honest feedback

Go to Korea/Japan/China.
You'll see that all Cute East Asian Girls are very short.

East Asians IQ is High as Nordic Whites (on Average), so you can get a smart enough offspring.

Hispanic Girls are also short. But not so short like the East Asians. The down side of Hispanics are that Hispanic Girls are Dumber.

hispanic women make objectively better mothers/housewives.

>STILL falling for the asian women meme

The chance of a WMAF couple producing a fucked up offspring is incredibly high. It's only worth it if you do not wish to procreate and are just in it to have a subservient wife.

Scientifically speaking the only way to carry out such a research is with surveys because there is no other way of measuring something subjective as that. So get a bunch of girls and gay dudes, enough to have a significant sample, and do your research.

>We know that being 6' or taller automatically places you as a 7 on any reasonably calibrated scale
lol u wot m80?

I bloody wish I was more attractive than 69.9% of other people, but I know that's fucking bullshit.

>The chance of a WMAF couple producing a fucked up offspring is incredibly high.
I don't think I've ever heard anything about this. Can you elaborate?

>subjective
Ugh, but it's not? All it is is numbers. There's nothing subjective about it.
There has to be an algorithm or something that I could use, right?

Maybe there are certain things that drag your individual score down, but in aggregate this is definitely true.
Consider: 90% of fortune 500 CEOS 6' or taller, compared with 14% of the general population. This means that you are in a very small subset of people, and have simply chosen to squander your gifts.

CEOs aren't necessarily attractive, even if they are tall, although their paycheck is.

Power is attractive

It's more about how much taller you are than any given woman.

>nordics iq
>high
The smartest whites are all meds. Nordics were living in huts while Meds were discussing philosophy.

WMAF produce Elliot Rodger and Mattress Girl types.

>muh anecdotal evidence

Height literally doesn't matter in the real world past high school/college unless you're sub 5'7".

Not my fault you are prone to extreme autism because you are a happa.

Keep using height to stroke your ego.
Hereditary traits are the only thing you'll ever "accomplish".

sorry but east asians are smarter than all whites

>Ugh, but it's not? All it is is numbers. There's nothing subjective about it.
>There has to be an algorithm or something that I could use, right?
Leave this board and never come back again

this. in fact taller people in general are uglier because they tend to have poorer posture
t. 6'1 3/10

>height literally doesn't matter except it matters

>The chance of a WMAF couple producing a fucked up offspring is incredibly high
The hell are you blathering about now? Thanks for reminding me people on this board never know what they're talking about.

that's a result of parenting, not necessarily the result of the combination.

sorry but I am 5'6.
my condolences

Please go back to Veeky Forums

>5'5"
time to wear lifts

Imagine being this obsessed about something so shallow and trivial to the point where you spend hours of your day thinking about it instead of focusing your energy on something meaningful.

Stop deriving your sense of selfworth from strangers, OP. Leave that to the brainlets who have nothing better to offer than their physical appearance.

>tfw 6'5'' master race
feels good man

>meds
??

Yes there is an algorithm it's called do a fucking survey and fit it to a god damn curve. Fuck off to Veeky Forums or something if you just wanna shitpost

You know that the beauty standard there are androgynous guys, right?

A beautiful short asian bishonen-ish kind of guy is considered much more attractive than a tall neanderthall (you).

Don't get pissy though that not everyone likes your "beauty" standard.

Gay guys seem not to care about height either (I'm one and the topic has come up a lot online). They care about facial proportions and body proportions.

In fact gays categorise guys for different body facial types:

twinks, twunks, hunks, otters, bears etc.

If you think everyone considers a tall guy with an ugly face attractive (you), you're very mistaken.

Even straight women just care that you're taller than them and then judge you for your facial proportions, body proportions (whatever their preference for those two is) and an matching personality.

this was aimed at OP aswell:

>still falling for the asian girls meme

I want weebs to leave.

>Scientifically speaking, how many points does each inch below 6' reduce your attractiveness value as a male?
>We know that being 6' or taller automatically places you as a 7 on any reasonably calibrated scale, with dimishing returns for each additional inch. We also know that being 5'10 generally places you at a 5, or average, all other things being equal. I'm having a hard time working out how heights below that are percieved though. Based on my research it seems that 5'7 is when males generally start to be considered 'short' (placing anyone 5'7 automatically at a 3 if we assume equivalency), but do heights below this mirror heights above 6', where there are diminishing returns on how unnatractive this makes you, or do these compound, forcing anyone 5'6 and under farther into the tail? Thanks in advance, I've been having difficulty getting honest feedback

Look at this wall of text. The fact you care this much is what's making you unattractive.

>t. nondeformed freaks
I bet you think there's no such thing as racism anymore too

>We know that being 6' or taller automatically places you as a 7 on any reasonably calibrated scale

bullshit, I'm 185 cm (about 6'1 and a half) and i'm a 4 at best becuase i'm fat as fuck

but race is a social construct :3.

completely agree

>The fact you care this much is what's making you unattractive.
tfw too analytical for gf

enjoy dying at 40 user

wtf is wrong with americans

no girl gives a fuck about height in brazil if you're taller than her
caring about height is the epitome of insecurity

lol so much more important things to care, like face and frame and these fedoras are talking about height

Realistically probably somewhat under 5"5 unless your Asian or rich.

I am 6'3" (before any manlets get jealous, let me just say I'm also fat and ugly and I never get laid)

I'm glad I am not any taller. At 6'3" I already have a hard time fitting into cars and airplane seats and shit like that (especially cuz also fat)

Femfag here, if we're going by numerical standards here, out of ten, then each inch of height after 6'4" decreases atrractiveness by one half point, every level of height between 6' and 6'4" is approximately the same, for each inch below 6', is one third point removed. This, of course, assumes their face stays the same, and their build stay relatively proportionate to their height.

WM
AF
no natural kids ever
Who should they adopt?

Mediterraneans

>we wuz romanz n alexanders n shiet

How are those back pains treatin ya, slim?

citation needed*

ya dumb motherfucker

Meds were a refined cultural powerhouse for 3 millennia you fucking autist, no fucking shit that has a major effect on IQ

hate to break it to you kid but the ideal is 5'11" - 6'1". 6'2" begins to turn more into a fetish and after 6'3" it's just something to point at

>a nations achievements determine their IQ

Explain China, Japan, and the Koreas, then. High IQs, little in the way of achievement. And China has existed in some form for thousands of years. Proportionally to their time and population, they've done near nothing. So their IQ must be 90 on average, right?

I'm going to choose to believe it.
t. 6'3, average looking.

b8
no one is this stupid

Between 6' and 6'4" is the sweetspot
Only if you have a good frame though

6'1" is objectively the best height. Exactly tall enough that 99% of women can wear high heels and, at most, just fall short of your height. No back problems or anything like that, size 12-13 feet are the biggest size you can buy shoes for off a shelf without ordering them specially made, and if you find yourself a nice tall girl (>90% rather than >0.1% though, girls above 6' are a real rarity while girls at the comfy 5'9" range are not that uncommon) you don't have to crane your neck (or entire body) while kissing.

reminder that nobody cares about your feeling and that
-men love to overestimate their performance in bed
-men love to be praised by any woman
-men love to underestimate the lust of women
-men love to underestimate the boredom of women
-there is nothing more boring to a woman than to be fucked over and over by only one man
-men love to think that women love men like women love children
-women are in heat all year long
-women see no reward for faithfulness
-women see the reward for sleeping around
-women see no reward for their virginity
-women do not desire to have only one provider for sex
-women do not desire to stay virgin
-women do not know how to stay virgin
-women do not desire to be prude
-women despise nonguly asexual men
-women fear of being asexual

-the only gift a man possesses by his sheer existence is to be left alone if he wants it, but ofc very few men want this since very few men kill their infatuation with their spook of ''society'' and women.

What is nonguly and what does the last sentence mean

>attractive than 69.9% of other people
You realize that it's a normal distribution, not percentiles, right?

Where the fuck is this "height is unattractive" meme coming from
This is the dumbest shit I've seen on Veeky Forums in a long time. There's objectively no such thing as too tall

The only sane one in the thread

saved so i can read this in times i fall in this dark path

>insecurity/self-esteem related to genetics

i crack my shit everytime i see this meme.

learn, brainlets. selfesteem is a meme, and insecurity is measured by your chances of getting assaulted/body integrity unwillingly compromised at any given time

t. manlet