ITT: post your country (US: state) and most used recipe

ITT: post your country (US: state) and most used recipe.

Food: Stoofvlees(stewed meat, usually beef shoulder meat or pork cheeks ) + home made fries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnGPgCVJUsI
thespruce.com/lithuanian-potato-meat-dumplings-recipe-cepelinai-1136766
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are called chips, mongoloid.

Way to not contribute, UK fagguht

Don't worry about that guy OP. You're correct. They're called fries.

Contry: Italy
Food: Pasta

Oh shit I'm memeing myself to death.
Well whatever, we really do eat pasta each day.

They're fries, you gimp. Chips are potato chips. Stop being a bonglanding shitfucker. All you people always sound so fucking stupid.

US/AZ
Pizza; roasted potatoes; lentil stew

Gimme more info niggah, pasta + cream, pasta + tomato sauce, tomato + mushroom / spices?

State: East Maryland
Food: (Blue) Crab

It's everywhere

Ok m8, it's mostly a rotation of garlic and oil, carbonara, vegetarian carbonara, amatriciana, pesto, and another one based on onion and tuna.
Most frequent is garlic and oil (and cayenne and parsley), or rather variants of that by adding extra shit (e.g. sundried tomatoes)

New Zealand
Pasta, specifically with a cheese sauce and ham or tuna

youtube.com/watch?v=YnGPgCVJUsI

State: Indiana
Food: Tex-mex Tacos.

State: Illinois
Food: Bullets

Never heard of pasta and tuna.

t. Kiwi

a chemist? what kind of futurist bullshit is this? That's an apothecary, you fucking millenial.

Bongland
I had no idea so I googled it. This is a list of mist popular meals made in UK homes, with the percentage of homes that can make the dish entirely from memory:
>1 Spaghetti Bolognese (65%)
>2 Roast dinner (54%)
>3 Chilli con carne (42%)
>4 Lasagne (41%)
>5 Cottage or shepherd’s pie (38%)
>6 Meat or fish stir fry (38%)
>7 Beef casserole (34%)
>8 Macaroni cheese (32%)
>9 Toad-in-the-hole (30%)
>10 Meat, fish or vegetable curry (26%)

How about mutton bird?

Region: South
Food: Rice, beans, grilled meat barbecue (churrasco) and farofa.

most frequent everywhere in Italy is with tomato sauce and sometimes with beans or tuna
pesto, amatriciana or other ragu's are also widely used

you what?

They're a poverty culture. They cook what is 'left over'. Basically roast "everthing" in some form of potato mask.

Dude half that shit is immigrant dishes. They're pretty diverse. Besides, what are they supposed to do when their island can only produce grain, fish, and sheep?

they can also produce tin, copper and sickly grass fed cattle. That and an embarrassing peerage. I suppose the british raj was a good idea in the long run.

>Lithuania
>Cepelinai
is a traditional Lithuanian dish of stuffed potato dumplings. The dumplings are made from grated and diced potatoes and stuffed with ground meat or dry cottage cheese or mushrooms

>Cepelinai
how do you make these user? I found a recipe, how do YOU make them?

I don't make them anymore.
It is way too much work and effort to make them, plus it is messy as fuck. You can buy 'pre-made', but it isn't as nearly as good if you make the potato grate yourself.
thespruce.com/lithuanian-potato-meat-dumplings-recipe-cepelinai-1136766
This recipe is pretty much spot on.
The only thing is, the gravy is just fried onion and bacon. Alternatively, just use soured cream with black pepper and salt.
Fuck some dill on it too.

I fucking love toad in the hole.

Seems like they would be really good if they were coated in panko and fried but that's something else

With a side a kebab, britcuck?

Dear Britbongs,

Etymologically you are objectively wrong, about almost everything, and American English is, etymologically, actually correct.

Kill yourselves.

Well, there is this 'Yesterdays Cepelinai' thing.
Since cepelinai are made out of potato, re-heating them was not really an option in the old days. Before microwaves anyway. So what people did, they fried them on a skillet and they would look like pic related.

>comma before and
Thanks for the linguistic advice, user.

so unfunny it hurts

whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

California
Avocados

Who gives a fuck. The language is English. You can speak whatever bastadised form you like and fucking argue all you want, it makes no difference because at the end of the day It's our language not yours.

1. Schnitzel with Potatoes and Puszta Salad from Glass
2. Mirror Eggs, Mashed Potatoes and Spinach with a shit ton of garlic
3. Chips with Currywurst (homemade sauce)
4. Leftover Pizza
5. Ostrich steak with Bratkartoffeln

>bastadised form you like
Not even a native English speaker, but come the fuck on. I've been to UK many times and unless we are talking about BBC English, you people sound retarded.
Fuck it, Pakis in your country speak clearer English than Brittish people.

*British

Lovely

It's called friet in Dutch so the best translation is fries in this case would it have been fish and chips you would have been right but not in this case

Thank you. My grammar isn't as good as I wish it would be.

While I cant attest to the most used recipe in Iowa I can provide you with a meal that personifies the area.

The breaded pork tenderloin sandwich. Nothing better than halfway through you work day framing/siding/roofing houses than stopping off at jeff's market in bluegrass and picking up a filling meal for $4-5

>Chips with Currywurst (homemade sauce)
>Germany
>Curry

checks out kek

recipe: schnitzel cordon bleu
i make it at least once a week - it's super tasty, easty to make, and very cheap too.

>Washington state
>Implying the west coast has any culinary culture outside of salmon plank memes

statistically, probably phad thai.

Australia

bastard son of cordon bleu and spanish bird

currywurst is poverty street food
>take cheapest sausage you can find and grill it
>smother it in cheap 'spicy' ketchup
>dump some store brand "curry" powder on top of it for good measure
>serve with fries cooked in cheap oil that has been repeatedly used for at least two days

You could have one of your cream cheese hot dogs you fucking weirdo

oh yeah also jap-style curry with tonkatsu

Most cooked dish: if salad doesn't count, then risotto of some kind. I eat a huge variety of things with rice as risotto, the same way other ItaliAnon does with pasta. Last night, tomato and peas risotto. Saturday, I'm going to cook mushroom risotto and Sunday, I'm planning rice and peas with salted hog's jowl (risi e bisi)

Australia.

Depends on the weather really. It's cold atm, so I cook a lot of stews with plenty of veges. When it's hotter, I cook Mapo Tofu a lot, because I love it.

And all year round my go to standard dish is spaghetti bolognaise.

here in southern california we have the california burrito
burrito with carne asada
sour cream
french fries
cheese
guacamole
absolutely delish

>delish
Are you on a letter limit in California?

>delish
Are you gay or a middle aged woman?

Region: southern louisiana

Over the last week or so i've been having boudin, grits, and eggs for breakfast. My most common meal is usually red beans and rice.

Indiana confirmed. Nowhere but here would this be most frequently made.

US/Indiana/ some variety of stir fry

What recipe do you use for that? If you have it written down that is,

Indiana

Pan fried Bluegill

Not OP but it's just basically boeuf bourguinon with brown belgian ale instead of wine.
No one bothers to do the traditional recipe with pain d'epices, beet sugar and mustard.

us/tx
big meaty fuckin porkchops with buttered potatoes and corn on the cob

>nowhere but here would these be most frequently made
it's called TEX-mex you goober, we make them all the time here

Why do Americans shit on each other based on States? What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

You say that like it's worse than millennia of wars in Europe

>millenia
Try again, retard.

You are correct. My apologies.

>mankind has existed and been at war for over a million years.
Nope

Actually those are called crisps

you've never heard of tuna and pasta together? it's one of the most common meals in the uk

>Brits actually think Chips are called Crisps and Fries are called Chips
Wrong, toothless faggot

Oh Nigel....

Most cooked food: Spaghetti carbonara (without cream obviously) with the pancetta cooked in self made garlic oil

Brasil has top tier meat, but low tier sides. I mean, there's nothing wrong with them, but plain fries or white rice is very boring. The beans are ok but not spectacular.

I really enjoyed the months I spent working in Sao Paulo.

What the fuck is the sand they eat in Brazil?
When I was there it was a cultural shock for me. Shit taste like sand but look like breadcrumbs.

literally best meal as a student.

US, Idaho
According to google:
>Gastropubs — 52 percent higher than national average.
>Cafes — 31 percent higher than national average.
>Mexican — 26 percent higher than national average.
>Steak — 25 percent higher than national average.
>Traditional American — 25 percent higher than national average.

Sounds about right, pretty much any time I go out to eat I end up at a brewery/restaurant.
Don't know what "traditional american" is though

Jup, these are some of the worst practices. When you think about it, if done by someone with a lick of culinary experience, you could double the quality of the food with perhaps a 10c increase in price.

That's farofa. Spiced cassava flour that you sprinkle on your meat or dive your meat into or whatever to make it crunchy.

Name of imaginary lines drawn in sand: Sweden
Recipe: probably chicken curry, that or pasta with uuuh... bolognese sauce

is that the shit from skyrim?

Your grammar is terrible.

>is that the shit from skyrim?
Unless Skyrim is secretly set in Lithuania - no.

Texas. My personal specialty is pic related. Chuck roast with onions, carrots, and bouquet.

>Virginia
>Ham
>Wine
>Crab, I guess
I have no idea what this state specializes is.

I think there's already been 3 Hoosiers and each have said fish or some Mexican bullshit

Indiana USA pumpkin or sugar cream pie;country/chicken fried steak; corned beef hash

It's patat.

Food:Curry and rice
No joke. We don't have sushi or tempura everyday. The most popular dish in Japan is curry without doubt.

What cheese do you use?
Are there any specific types of swiss cheese to use?

It is in the name, m80.

Disregard I suck cocks.

>No joke. We don't have sushi or tempura everyday. The most popular dish in Japan is curry without doubt.
You realize that most educated people are aware of this

Region: southeast - São Paulo
Daily food: White rice, brown beans, beef (or parmegianna chicken breast) and salad

Pretty much pic related, but there are times I eat pasta, ramen, fishes, barbecue. I used to eat alot of german dishes but due to health I'm avoiding pork meat.

You can eat any dishes from any country around here, that I cannot complain. Food is cheap compared to the rest of the world.

noted.

>Apothecary

The 14th century wants you back

Fellow Texan here, I'll eat your big meaty pork chop and them you can work on my buttered corn on the cob, if you catch my drift.

MAMMA MIA THAT'S A SPICY MEATBALL

>Canada
>egg and chicken fried rice
Simply because it takes nothing to make and lasts a while in the fridge