Veeky Forums, my new housemate believes in nearly every hoax and conspiracy theory you care to mention

Veeky Forums, my new housemate believes in nearly every hoax and conspiracy theory you care to mention.

>vaccines cause autism (so he doesn't vaccine his son)
>flat earth
>installing smart meters to monitor your water causes you to stay awake because of the "pulsings" emitted
>having any sort of electronics on at night disturbs sleep

He even showed me a video of a "professor" lecturing about deciphering alien code with "binary blue" and "binary red" with 3 codes embedded.

Have any of you had to deal with this? Is there a way to convince him or should I just avoid him?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/136393/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seeing as his child is susceptible to some disease we had virtually eliminated, I'd suggest the "avoid him" course of action would be smart.

When his child is going to get tetanus playing around maybe he'll learn, hopefully not on his son's life.

how come he has a child and still lives with a housemate? anyway, ignore him. people may fall for a conspiracy theory due to being too innocent or gullible and those people should be helped, but someone like that obviously has some kind of mental problem

>pic

sauce?

It's a new religion.
Avoid and mock as much as possible.
He blames his own shortcomings and inadequacies on external sources.
Show him 8hour+ david icke videos on youtube along with videos about "orgones"and amuse yourself as he goes full tinfoil hat.

Don't argue waste of time
apparently if you really want to convince him you should have him explain his veiw in detail and ask questions when holes in his ideas come up

>Give scientific evidence against his claims, if you can.
vAllow him to question and criticise your sources, if he can find flaw.
Repeat until unanimous agreement.

Come on dawg just go to e-hentai or whatever you do and click on the first doujin with the imouto tag. Who cares. It's all the same shit.

What do you just look at the pictures and jerk off or something?

>not having a strong enough immune system to combat tetanus
>deserving to live
It's fine.

I haven't just had to deal with it, I've been that guy before.

Apparently I was in some sort of mild psychosis from anxiety and I was quietly having a nervous breakdown at all times.

That was a LONG time ago and I got my shit together since.

It's to apreciate the skilled drawmanship.

nhentai.net/g/136393/

Shit, I thought I'd seen that before, thanks though.

Hey OP, try and talk to him about chem trails, reptilians and tinfoil hats just for fun

Stay away from him stupid could be contagious

Best way to test if they can be led away from their retardation is to ask them what it would take to prove them wrong. It needs to be something feasible that can be achieved if they are wrong. If you find the evidence, and they shift the goal post or create an excuse, then don't waste your time.

Redpill him on the Interdimensional Bigfoot

>Give scientific evidence against his claims, if you can
ahahaha i'm sure this will work, conspiracy retards love listening to evidence and questioning their own beliefs

Master bait.

Convince him he will go to heaven if he kills himself, shouldn't be too hard.

you can't convince him. it's the same thing with any fanatic.
>you claim something that contradicts what he believes
>"but where is the proof?"
>provide proof
>"nah that's a lie made by the government/big pharma/jews/capitalists/whatever boogie man there is"

you can't win