Weekly reminder that race is a factor in intelligence

Weekly reminder that race is a factor in intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weekly? You should make it daily. People need to realise this.

Good point

Jesus Christ, Veeky Forums is dead. /pol/ is fucking cancer

What a shitty argument. /pol/ really has the lowest IQ on this site.

>B-but muh egalitarianism. Maybe if I just insult OP then reality will go away

There's a reason white flight invariably leads to the death of a society. Niggers can neither produce nor maintain a civilization.

He got banned two days ago for spamming his shitty threads
Now he's more butt hurt than ever and doubling down

In a world where he got banned for posting the truth about the races...

He kept getting btfo by facts and logic.
His sources turned out to be frauds and he couldn't answer for them.
So then tried to say it didn't matter and tried to rely on a deductive argument which got blown out by statistical reasoning and peer reviewed studies from high impact journals

Having failed at science, he'd just stop responding and make a new thread and use the same debunked set of arguments.
That's fine for pol or b. It's not good in sci

>which got blown out by statistical reasoning and peer reviewed studies from high impact journals

Ideologue detected. Not true at all. While there is no evidence for racist beliefs, there is no good evidence to the contrary either. Causes of racial IQ gap are largely unknown.

it's a poor argument but an honest and unbiased appraisal of all the evidence would surely lead one to think that given the current evidence it is more likely that the biological mean IQ (i.e. the mean IQ if we could perfectly control for environment) of black people is lower than that of europeans or east asians than the possibility that black biological mean IQ is the same or greater.

Such that if some oracle arrived that you somehow knew told the truth and you were asked to bet at even odds on one of those outcomes, you would surely bet that black people have a lower biological mean IQ than whites and east asians

>Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

>Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

>East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312

Spearman hypothesis
The more heavily g-loaded an IQ test the greater and more persistent the racial difference in scores.

The minnesota transracial adoption study looked at the mean IQs at ages 7 and 17 of black and white adopted children who were all adopted by affluent , white couples in minnesota.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

> mean IQ of Adopted, with two white biological parents: 106

> mean Iq of Adopted, with two black biological parents: 89

and when this is corrected for the flynn effect,this goes down to 101.5 and 83.7 respectively

So there isn't any evidence supporting the hypothesis that it is ONLY culture that determines differences in mean Iq between races.
And there is evidence suggesting that genes do play a role in the mean IQ difference between races.

So even though the evidence is not conclusive in a "significant at 95% or 99% confidence level" , if you were forced to make an even odds bet about whether you thought that black people had a biologically predisposed lower mean IQ than white or east asian people,on the basis of the evidence available it would be rational for you to bet that black people do indeed have a biologically predisposed lower mean IQ (which is lowered by social circumstances as well).

That's just the rational decision

>Not true at all
It's trivially true. The piggot tried to present his reasoning as strong evidence for racial differences. The studies and statistics cited bore out that some of his deductions were simply logically invalid, and those that weren't held only weak correlation.

Transracial adoption study, by its own authors' admissions, doesn't show what you want it to, no matter how badly you wish for it.

Still looking for a reason not to sage. i.e. Please stop presenting the same old debunked studies and weak evidence

Just pretending as if it doesn't show what we say it does doesn't mean it doesn't.

Whites and asians got the benefit of hybrid vigor once they left Africa while niggers sat around stagnating

Are humans smarter than chimps?

>you're just pretending you don't know I'm right
So you've given up any attempt at logical argument
Back to /pol/ kiddo

No, I'm saying that the studies actually point to a genetic difference. Ignoring it does not make it go away

Are humans smarter than chimps?

If so, why?

I'm sorry, but authors asking for people to not pay attention to the politically inconvenient results they found does not invalidate the results.

the fact is that in the general US population, the mean IQ gap between people of subsaharan african extraction (black) and people of european extraction (white) was 15-20 points at the time of the study.
And when they carried out the study and controlled for a huge amount of the difference in environment by only looking at adoptees who were all adopted by affluent couples in minnesota who had an average IQ of 115, they STILL found a mean IQ gap every bit as large as before.

if you want to claim that differences in environment like education, culture, nutrition, upbringing are the WHOLE reason behind this enormous IQ gap, then when you eliminate a huge amount of those differences in education , culture, nutrition, upbringing the IQ gap should be reduced considerably.

But that didn't happen . The IQ gap was virtually the same.suggesting, in addition to that there are genetic reasons behind black people having a much lower average IQ than whites or east asians.

>Transracial adoption study, by its own authors' admissions, doesn't show what you want it to, no matter how badly you wish for it.

No, they just know what happens when you say it does

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

can we stop with this fucking piggot meme? it is genuinely retarded, and you're retarded for saying it.

>Needing fancy studies to realize blacks are fucking stupid
A quick look at Africa and how niggers behave in the west tells you all you need to know.

The realists understand this.

We're just pointing out the hypocrisy of the deniers at this point

Oh hey it's another "I need science to justify my genocide" thread. Cool.

>YFW the genocide is white genocide under codewords like 'tolerance' and 'diversity' and 'multi-culturalism'

Would you guys at least read the image I posted? It's addressing the arguments you keep repeating ad nauseum.

tldr
6 other studies pointed to only social differences, only 1 pointed to genetic differences

That study, the transracial adoption study, suffered from numerous issues in spite of Scarr and Weinberg's best efforts, again, by their own admission. For example, the black children were adopted several years later in age, this means they had longer to be negatively affected by postnatal environment. The prenatal environment (i.e. condition / nutrition of the mother) is likely worse in adopted blacks and is a very important environmental factor. None of that can be accounted for in the study, which clearly none of you have read.

Scarr on this topic
>The test performance of the Black/Black adoptees [in the study] was not different from that of ordinary Black children reared by their own families in the same area of the country. My colleagues and I reported the data accurately and as fully as possible, and then tried to make the results palatable to environmentally committed colleagues. In retrospect, this was a mistake. The results of the transracial adoption study can be used to support either a genetic difference hypothesis or an environmental difference one (because the children have visible African ancestry).

>the realists
You mean the dreamers?

Good stormtrooper, keep living in fear. When push comes to shove we'll need people like you to commit murder without thinking.

>6 other studies pointed to only social differences

No, they pointed to social differences, not ONLY social differences. Within a race, there are differences based on socio-economic standing but between races wealthy blacks are still outperformed by the poorest whites

>You mean the dreamers?

No, I mean the people who understand that the race that built the western world is superior to a race that still cuts their enemies hearts out and eats them on the battlefield

>An egalitarianist

>Accusing someone else of not thinking

Construct whichever narrative you need murderer.

dumb ass normie watches too much star wars, thinks fear is inherently bad cos yoda said so.

protip: you should be afraid of things that are bad which are happening.

Good thread OP
don't listen to mods and blue pilled SJWtards here they're all nigger lovers

>dumb ass normie watches too much star wars, thinks fear is inherently bad cos yoda said so.

Quoted for truth. Certain amount of xenophobia is adaptive.