What's for breakfast today Veeky Forums? What is your ideal breakfast?

What's for breakfast today Veeky Forums? What is your ideal breakfast?

Today I'm having a couple slices of COLD pizza, leftover in the fridge from the night before, it might sound odd but honestly this is my favorite breakfast.

I unironically like having peanuts and soda. Also cold Veal Milanese leftover from the previous day.

Steak and potatoes with fried eggs sounds pretty ideal. Had it last week, but would kill to have it every day.

Today's brekky, honestly don't think I can put down sandwich 2, these biscuits are hella dense

>I unironically like having peanuts and soda
Mixed together? I always wonder how odd food things like this come about, like what was the first person who tried it thinking?

Nah, the regular "eat some peanuts, have some soda, repeat" cycle.

That's dumb.

Why?

NO HOMO

cold pizza from a local pizza place in my small flyover town.

It was bretty gud

>COLD pizza, leftover in the fridge from the night before
Heat that up a little and top with a sunnyside egg and you're talkin'!

not bad to be honest

>Cold
No.
Toss a few slices on your oven rack and toast that shit up

Ideal would be the French cinnamon toast with maple syrup I had at Disney world when I was 3. I was obsessed with it for much of my childhood. It was the first thing I learned how to make (several years later).

Today's breakfast will be leftover Pizza Hut. Yesterday I had nothing. Tomorrow I will have fried eggs and sausages with ketchup.

Wal mart pizza is really good.

Oh hey it's you. What do you think of the new MLP movie they announced?

Cold pizza is delicious. The flavors are so very different when you enjoy it cold. The garlic is less, and the cheese tastes more aged. The bread stays soft versus nuking it, too.>>I unironically like having peanuts and soda
>Mixed together? I always wonder how odd food things like this come about, like what was the first person who tried it thinking?
This came about before there were cupholders in vehicles. When you stopped for a snack, and you needed one hand for the wheel, one hand for the gear shift and you parked that bottled Co-cola between your knees, you could take a sip between shifting, and then munch on your peanuts after each swig.

I never eat breakfast. I wait till 7pm then I intake around 2500 calories

Personally I will be seeing it this October in theaters, I really like their new ears

Cold pizza honestly seems more like a danish or something