What is the most degenerate piece of literature (pre-modern) ever written?

What is the most degenerate piece of literature (pre-modern) ever written?

MDD

My Diary, Desu.

Lads, be serious.

MD:D

eh what's this short for?

working on it

One Thousand and One Nights ?

The beginning was pretty greasy, but it got better in the later inner narratives.

Martin Duther Ding

Song of Songs

Rabelais?

God, it makes me wet to think that in five years MDD may be the standard abbreviation for this idea wherein some alt lit fuck may capitalize on it and then get eviscerated by this board.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>identity has nothing to do with the coversation
Don't be a lazy thinker you snarky fuck

Google pulls up MLK upon searching this lmao

NAME FAG NAME FAG HE'S A GAY NAMEFAG

What do you think a tripcode is? That's a namefag.

One of those De Sade pieces of shit

the 120 days of sodom. depends when u place the start of 'modernity' tho

mein kampf
literally about an autist who wouldve been a school shooter if he was born later

this

confirmed actual Veeky Forumserati

The talmund
>captcha: Defoe road

If you're going to cuntpaste, at least make sure it applies first, dumbass. There is no tripcode in that post.

What's degenerate about it?

Not "pre-modern", but def ahead of its time

120 days of Sodom

Why was he never cast as the joker...