Hey ck, I need your counsel. Is this meat underdone? I just ate it and I need to know if Im going to die

Hey ck, I need your counsel. Is this meat underdone? I just ate it and I need to know if Im going to die.

Let me know what you think

no, it's perfect numbnuts

Looks fucking beautiful to me

You're not going to die but it's also not cooked. I understand rare steaks but that's just improperly done. You won't get sick either. Just stop being a pussy

Thanks kind anons. 3rd user, Can you tell me more?

forget about fourth user, just cook it the way you like it

*third user

Thanks, Im trying to impress a potential employer. This could be my very first cooking job.

Picture related, I hope this looks good to him.

I though bait was meant to be subtle

Ooh. That hit hard. :(

why the fuck does that have so much oil.

Why is that sitting in a pool of oil

>be american
>thinking i might die from undercooked beef
>mfw

Shit, it can't be the same person that did I call BS too

pic related

Nope, looks pretty great for a new york strip. Rare bordering on medium rare. Plus the color does change a little bit after you slice it, might go a bit more opalescent and a deep shade of pink.

fools that is obviously not oil, it is citrus and tomato juice (i'm guessing) with yes a little bit of olive oil in it (you can see the droplets), it's not entirely oil. might even just be a straight up vinaigrette of sorts

It's a fucking steak. You could eat that shit completely uncooked and you would be fine.
What is it with people on this board and paranoia of eating things raw?
Outside of pork/poultry you will be fine unless you live in some 3rd world shithole.

>obviously not oil
>(i'm guessing)

that looks great
also, plantains are underrated

Looks like you cooked it on too high of a heat.

Pork is squeaky clean these days (inb4 butthurt muzzies/jews interjecting with their worthless non-opinions). Chicken/turkey are the only meats you have to sperg about internal temp. .