Did I make myself a genius?

So recently I took 1.8g of DXM and a ton of weed together and belive I may have entered the machine elves realm and exited the IQ variable on my character sheet to maximum and this happened.
1) Did this actually happen?
2) Am I just high as fuck right now and have learned to hold back the laughter to prevent myself from shaking and getting anxious and laughing? I think its this one desu, but even then I'm still pretty smart.
Please respond
btw I had to stick my head in a sink to cool it off

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have you tried solving difficult problems

Show me one but also give me the prerequisite knowledge required to solve it

Find one yourself and learn the prerequisite knowledge required to solve it. But since you're a dumb chaika-poster i'd assume you're just as retarded (perhaps more) than before

That's labour, not knowledge, then.

user, I can confirm you are DEFINITELY not a genius

If it takes 5 machines 5 minutes to make 5 widgets, how long would it take
100 machines to make 100 widgets?

If you google it, you're a faggot. If you've seen it before, you're a double faggot, and if you can't get it, you're a mega brainlet (or high).

I wish there were spoiler tags on Veeky Forums so I could post the answer :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The psychedelic experience is a doorway which leads to a hallway which leads to only what you want to find within yourself.

In other terms, a drug is nothing but a high-yield (fast but not perfect) technique to reach partly what your reason and heart cannot achieve fully in your opinion. If anything, it is a total lack of confidence in your reason and in your abilities to philosophy to be at ease with life; ease which remains unlikely, given that the choice of doing these drugs with the goal of opening your awareness and opening your mind is already a sign of close-mindedness and poor ability to reflect.

Alright then, the following problem should be a piece of cake. No prerequisite knowledge required at all.
---------------------------------
What are the eliminated characters?
Missing two letters or numbers?

W A T E _ M _ L O N
------------------------------------
The answer is not "R and E."

Pretty sure its missing 2 letters

You can sort of spoiler by putting comments in latex

>btw I had to stick my head in a sink to cool it off
wew drug induced hyperthermia, you should never ever ignore that for any period of time

you def have brain damage mate

And what are they?

Yeah I feel like its the same thing which is a shame because I actually am smart?
The fuck do I do

You're almost right but not quite there just yet

go to the hospital because you probably have serotonin syndrome as well and if you only did 1.8 grams and you are feeling this way something is seriously wrong.

i did robotussin for 2 months almost every day when i was 16, so i've got a little experience.

what do I say

The amounts of everything you've taken, your symptoms and any medical history you have

Tell them exactly what you told us, except for the genius part otherwise they might just send you to the mental ward

my temperature is only 99.7 are you sure

Dude drugs lmao
Making this thread was not very genius

Lol no. Keep monitoring your temperature though

>1.8g
>and a ton of weed

congratulations on frying your brain, dumbass

5 minutes. (Not OP. Answering this took less than 5 seconds.)

A bag contains 10 balls labelled 1 to 10. I draw two balls from the bag and tell Albert the product of the two numbers drawn. I tell Bernard the (absolute value of the) difference between the two numbers, and I tell Cheryl the sum.

Immediately afterwards, the following conversation happens:
Albert: I don't know what the two numbers are.
Bernard: Neither do I.
Cheryl: Neither do I.
Albert: Now I know what they are.
Bernard: So do I.
Cheryl: So do I.

What are they?

4 and 6. (This one took me about 2 minutes.)

explain pls

in fsct you're wrong kiddo

>1.8g of DXM
Uh what dosage? Weight means jack shit in pharmaceuticals.

1 and 8.

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml

>explain pls
Not him but make the table for the extractions

_1234...
1_....
2.._..

_ meaning that (1,1), (2,2), are not possible extraction.
If you consider (1,2) then (2,1) shouldn't be considered hence you're left with a triangle table.

Fill it products. Make another table and fill it with the absolute value of the differences and another one with the sum.

Albert says he doesn't know since x*y appears twice or more in the product table.

Now go on yourself. I could do this on paper but I don't have enough working memory for solving the problem in my head.

I think you've gotten so dumb that you have lost some sense of self awareness. Some chimpanzees might almost be at your level now.