Real talk, how many of you have fucked a bread dough?

Real talk, how many of you have fucked a bread dough?

Your mom wasn't bread dough, but she was pasty and doughy. Does that count?

I added the wrong amount of yeast one time. Still baked it. Turned out okay and I still ate it.

Did a soda bread, didn't let it sit enough. Probably should have fucked it, then I wouldn't have fucked it.

Something something yeast infections

I haven't but now I feel like I want to.

>BTW, I'm a grill

no one fucks their dough you fucking retard kys.

That'd be breadsticks.

guys get yeast infections too

had it on my dick once, took some extreme broad-spectrum anti-biotics.Happened because I made bread, washed my hands WELL, fapped and got it.

lol

im a grill, so no. but i will agree that dough is sexy.

yeah i get yeast infections between my legs and my crotch all the time

I once unironically mixed flour and water and shoved it in a coffee can then fucked the coffee can against a wall.

I don't fuck it but on the topic how many honks do you add to your bread?

Take a shower, fucking heathens.

good bread dough should feel like boobs.

O rly?

Be serious, mate. This is bread we're taking about.

I need to take a picture of the next well rested, oily pizza dough that I make.

When its got that super smooth skin, and is extra elastic from a long ferment in the fridge over night and a couple rounds of folding... It gets that juicy bubble gum rubberiness to it.

I've never actually fucked a dough, but I have to admit to wanting to.

shower more, if you do get this though, a 30% white vinegar and water solution applied to a cotton ball or cloth and held on the infected area for 5 minutes, 3 times a day, will clear this up in 4 to 5 days.

But seriously, I've never actually fucked a dough.

I remember a pic-story thread on /b/ about a guy who was like 30, not circumcised, and discovered that he needed to clean the smegma caked inside his foreskin

...he dug it all out and lit was like a half of cup of black, brown, green and white nastiness that had been rotting in his dick for decades

Whats wrong with you niggers? Fucking food? Why not just get some rubber or something, put 2 sponges in a cup, and fuck that?

no, good breasts should feel like bread dough

Grow the fuck up

Yah really

>posted in a thread about having sex with food

>a bread dough
>a
Retard.

I prefer my cock without yeast in it.

I don't make bread but I make pizza and I use flour that has yeast incorporated.

>im a grill, so no.
What does your gender have to do with what OP asked? Are you implying that women cook better?

I had a couple that didn't rise properly and came out of the oven like a brick.

Tell me, how would one even do that ironically?

Does impregnating my sister with a baguette count?

Dough: none A dead corpse: one

i don't believe you, tell story

did you fuck it and get an infection?

By taking a smug selfie while doing it and posting it to social media.

yeast infection joke

There's no better feeling then shoving your dick in some fresh bread and slowly waiting for it to rise and ingulf your testicals in yeasty goodness

>tripfaggot
ah, that explains it

we dont have fancy flour here (well, not with acessible price) so doing bread and pizza is always trick. we can get right in one week then the other completely screwed up