What food you used to hate as a kid, but now you like as an adult?

What food you used to hate as a kid, but now you like as an adult?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dijon mustard.

i want more of that sour and astringent flavor. i'm think of making me own with a ton of straight up verjuice (unripe grape juice).

i can tolerate black eyed peas now

Jalapenos. I used to hate how they tasted but now I get it on every sandwich/taco I can.

I was a really fussy kid.

Avocado, tomato, lasagna and spaghetti bolognese are a few things that come to mind that I refused to eat.

Now I eat anything virtually anything except I for cold processed deli meats like bologna.

Brussels sprouts
Raisins
Green peppers
Peas
Black olives

honestly nothing. i can eat just about anything. the only thing i have ever disliked is hard boiled eggs/deviled eggs/big chunks of hard boiled eggs in salads. the texture and taste disgusts me

Mustard
Pickle spears
Lima beans

Pineapple

Salads. Mustard is still too sour for me.

P. Sure at least half the responses in this thread should include penises

TBF most of us were not molested as children.

We learned to love cock the normal way

Almost every food I hated as a kid I can at least tolerate now. Cole slaw would be the biggest example though.

Mushrooms. I always hated the taste and texture until I was 23, and decided to start making myself like mushrooms. I cooked them a couple ways that made me gag, but once I got them right I found love for them. I still won't eat them raw, but love to add them to dishes.

Another is tea. No one in my family drank tea so I'd only ever tasted it once and hated it, never tried it again until like two years ago. Now I love it and drink tea nearly every day.

Spicy brown mustard

Bob is top five favorite villagers but I have no idea how to take him. Are we supposed to be bros or does he want me to fuck him?

youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90

brussel sprouts and broccoli. i know there's a lot more but i can't remember.
olives are tolerable now

tomato juice
broccoli, brussel sprouts
on the contrary - eggs, now i prefer to avoid them

I really hated tripe stew although it's one of the most common dish in my country. Now I'm addicted to it.

Beetroot juice.

Still can't eat it though but I tolerate the juice now.

I even have grapefruit showergel. I still twist my face when actually eating one of them though, but it's much more refreshing than most other fruits.

Mayonnaise

Reverse. I used to love pickles but now I just hate them. The smell especially

Pickled Herring.

always ate everything, except fucking olives. love them now.

>pickle spears
whoa me too, except I still hate them because they have shit texture. much prefer whole pickles or chips

also still hate most mushrooms
grew to love mustard, olives, and sauerkraut though

Eggs, sushis, onions, garlic, peppers, everything spicy.

Mushrooms
Olives
Fish
Prawns
Boiled cabbage

I hated egg yolk when I was a kid but I loved the egg white. I still love the white but I very much prefer yolk as an adult. It could be the lack of vitamin D since I barely have sun time anymore.

A lot of things that I thought were bad were actually good but my family was buying the shit quality versions of them

>sweet pickles
>coleslaw
>pimento cheese

My yank mom just didn't know what was up even though we lived in Georgia. I do still hate 99% of mushrooms and non-fried sweer potato