You will never marry a field medalist

>you will never marry a field medalist

why do I keep my existence afloat?

looks like only 3 field medals will be handed to mathematicians from now on.

>women can't do maths

Go back to /pol/, you bigoted philistine.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that her contributions are weakest in the history of the prize and not at all a reflection of political motives.

Pure coincidence.

I'm not aware of her achievements. What did she do in Topology? Also, are you sure about that?

>Also, are you sure about that?
She is a fucking woman.
Either your're and underage faggot or you're in denial.

>HER GETTING THING IS A POLITICAL MOVE
>how senpai
>YOU'RE UNDERAGE DENIAL REEE
Shitposting is against the rules, /r9k/

Sorry you can't handle facts, snowflake.

It's a very common assumption these days. I've noticed my own immediate reaction to seeing women and minorities being granted rewards/positions changing from "good for them!" to "hm, must have been affirmative action or just some political bs".

Sad part is, I'm usually right.

arent women almost half of the math autists though?

Most math graduates don't go on to be mathematicians. This is even truer for women, who mainly major in math to become math teachers.

Calm down my dude, I was just asking.

thats something I dont think of often because in my personal experience most of my teachers for math have been men. good point

this attitude seems just dumb to me still, mainly because they didnt even use "snowflake" properly. either a poser or retarded shitposter in the wrong area. the person they were replying to was not expressing anything with an sjw individualistic attitude. if you are reading this pls fuck off or at least make sense with your insults (wasn't even me you replied to i just actually do have some autism and am picky so insult me for that)

was right as well, at least back up your statements

Your post is a mess and your .GIF is unfunny.
You're a roastie, right?

no and im sorry if you're butthurt about it and that you don't like cute anime grills. 0/10 taste

women being largely a minority in pure mathematics, even smaller minority among the most relevant researchers in the field, make 1/4 of the winners. i think your assertion is that women are better than men and are the asians of gender.

That's what women are meant for really.
Not to pursue useless degrees.

She won just because diversity quotas.

>you will never marry
you could have just ended it there and it would be accurate for most of Veeky Forums

Man, shit. They be givin out noble rewards and field metals to woman all of a sudden but us peoples of color ain't got none? Bout time they start hitting us up with summa dat prize green fore things start getting heated, unawimsayin?

>a woman won the fields medal

Well, there goes all the prestige of the fields medal. The Abel Prize is where it is at now boys. I guess to win a Fields Medal all you have to do now is suck the cock of the judges.

hahah thats funny because thats how black people talk

loling at faggots in this thread who probably just passed babies first topology class saying that the contributions of a Stanford professor widely recognized as one of the best in her field as being weak

>loling at faggots in this thread who probably just passed babies first topology class

wheres your fields medal, tough guy?

I'm black so I'm next in line for the fields medal: diversity edition in 2018

>tough guy
Did you just assume their gender?

Did you just assume I have a gender?

Yes.

>looks like only 3 field medals will be handed to mathematicians from now on.
>women can't do maths
>Go back to /pol/, you bigoted philistine.

I assumed he meant that three would go to mathematicians and one would go to a mathematical physicist that made major breakthroughs in mathematics like Witten or Smirnov.

You joke, but so long as the selection is somewhat subjective, there is room for politics to creep in. Remember that blacks, despite an off-the-charts murder rate in every nation on earth, have won 11 Noble Peace Prizes. Shit, if you're a reasonably competent black man, you might even get a Presidency AND a Nobel Prize just for not killing or raping too much.

>Remember that blacks, despite an off-the-charts murder rate in every nation on earth, have won 11 Noble Peace Prizes
If you're not trolling, this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Facts hurt, my dusky desperado. But one must learn to accept them all the same.

Those are both facts, but there's no connection between them. Nobel peace prizes aren't being awarded to "the blacks", they're being awarded to individual black people, most of whom presumably have never committed murder. It's like saying white people shouldn't get nobel peace prizes because other white people are serial killers.

But the prize is meaningless and completely subjective, so the Nobel committee uses it to deify Blacks in any position of authority who aren't being evil, to give the impression that they are a downtrodden race of aspiring saints when they are anything but. It's a clever tactic and seems to have worked in the West until they overplayed their hand with Obama's prize.

why would i marry some dyke looking bitch? fuck smarts i need some ass

You know that the woman in this picture is Iranian, right?

Iranians are white

Then why's she brown?

You were brown when your mum had you.

She's a complete qt 3.14

Given the opportunity, I would marry her in a heartbeat.

Ever heard of confirmation bias?

Everyone who ever tried to cite confirmation bias at me was an idiot.

Hiro do your fucking job and add math captchas already

Will never happen, not least because there would be no good way to ask questions that only literate people could answer that could not be looked up. Especially not that a machine could check the answer to.

So no arguments, just your gut feeling. Great post my friend.

>chinese cartoon poster
>drumpf poster
go home