Is there a reason why the more woman tend to be in a field the more bullshit it is?

Is there a reason why the more woman tend to be in a field the more bullshit it is?
If you want proof look at any field dominated by men like Math and Physics and compare that going down the line from Psychology to the social "sciences".
Are woman on average just not able to think empirically?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ#2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size#Sex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, women are children with bigger bodies that we have decided to treat like adults

*tips fedora*

I see we have another enlightened gentleman here

This is one of the places were IQ helps infer some things. A majority of women place very average, while there are very few women in standard deviations far above and below the median.

Men are the opposite, meaning that in any given subject, especially those that have rigor and empirical methods, there will be more men at the peak of the subject, and conversely just as many men that can't even grasp fundamental concepts.

Where women tend to fit in, is understanding some of these subjects in general, capable of studying and doing well, but not necessarily at laying the groundwork and breaking newer ground in the future.

This is not to say that there are not women that can not, just that there aren't nearly as many.

They're more likely to believe in total bullshit if that's what you're asking.

Option 1
>study hard subject
>get high paying job

Option 2
>study easy subject
>marry someone who studied a hard subject
>collect money anyways

This also explains why the average woman in hard STEM is a 4/10. Unattractive women are basically men, they too have to fight for their own survival.

Is there any known reason why plasticity of intellect would be different between men and women?

In the modern day social sciences have have more effect on the world than physics and definitely math.

You want to kill your mom so you can have sex with your father. That is why you have dreams of frog biting your penis off.

The iphone has had more effect than all of the social sciences combined faggot.

Explain to me why girls always finished top of my classes?

I know this anecdotal but my degree is medicine

The Computer or Smartphone & the Internet you are using now exist thanks to STEM, not social sciences.

Tell me how majors like Gender studies, Mythology, Modern art history, English poetry or Communications have any practical utility.

Because they all began the class as guys then got a sex change.

Nigga i said medicine, theres many real girls. It's majority girls in fact.

They aren't scientists, they generally want to become nurses or something applied.

The most reductionist answer:

Men are more objective

women are more subjective

>contributes nothing
>contributes the entire fucking modern world for the last few hundred years
Yeah, I don't think so mate.

lmaoing at your life, yeah political science and men squabbling effects the world, but there are never any breakthroughs in social """sciences""", and a lot of the time said breakthroughs (if any come about) are typically dependent on work in hard sciences

>Proof

No you have to prove it to me you stupid fucking faggot. You are making salacious claims on the grounds of some generalized perspectives you can't even articulate on your own volition.

There are many male dominated activities that are stupid too (Ill have to presume this is what you meant by "bullshit". Since you are a brainlet who can't form a proper argument).

Ultimate Frisbee
Sports in general
Dota
Twitch streaming
Homelessness
Replying to pol on sci

Psychology is okay, at least untill neuroscience grows mature enough to replace it. Then it will become obsolete.

Girls are very good at memorizing shit which is why they are good at medicine, secretary work, teaching children, and accounting.

The problem is they usually strongly lack critical thinking and problem solving which keeps most of them out of any field that would require research, building, creating, and development.

Physics & Math were the scientific foundation which allowed to create all modern technology such as electricity, internet, smartphones, computers, tall buildings, bridges, airplanes, nukes, chemicals, cars & aircrafts.

While Social sciences ""contributed"" to create ""Enlightening"" (degenerate) ""Social Movements"" that preaches
(1) Feminism (2) Black Lives Matter (3) Modern Art (4) Castration of Children (Bill Nye) (5) Muslims Refugees (6) Full Legalization of Drugs (7) Abortion (8) Cuckoldry & Swing (9) More Taxes.

Women have higher EQs men have higher IQs

Woman have smaller Brains

Male brains are about 10% larger than female brains. (On average)
>webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ#2

In men the average weight is 1345g (2.97lb) and in women about 1222g (2.69lb).
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size#Sex

>Woman have smaller Brains

There are some exceptions of Course.

I would love to marry with a cute girl, gifted in Math with a very High IQ

>philosophy that high

nah

>hurr size of brain determines intellect
There are more reliable studies that correlate to showing male's higher intellect - don't use weight.

rich kids who study law at harvard and then become politicians influence the world. someone studying models failing to have any predictive power and then going on to create more models failing to have any predictive power in grad school have an impact minimum wage jobs.

>Male brains are about 10% larger than female brains. (On average)
>In men the average weight is 1345g (2.97lb) and in women about 1222g (2.69lb)
Men also have, on average, have 50% more muscle mass, and weigh, on average, 30% more.

So... Women have a better brain size to weight ratio than men do?

Generally, among mammals, the larger the creature the larger the brain mass, and, also generally, the more intelligent mammals have the highest brain size to mass ratios. A hippo's brain is several times the size of your own, but in ratio to its mass it is tiny - while a dog or a monkey has a larger portion of its mass dedicated to gray matter.

So if anything, you've just proven women are smarter than men.

So you are saying that people like Einstein, Bill Gates & Mark Zuckerberg have """almost no influence in the World"""

So by your logic Tech companies like Microsoft, Apple, Google & Facebook have """almost no impact in the World"""

So you think that the Engineers which created the 1st Airplanes (Wright Brothers) have no impact in the World.

So by your way of thinking the Scientists that created the Nuclear Bomb like Einstein, Oppenheimer & Fermi had no impact whatsoever in the World War 2.

covfefe

If you want a serious answer, lots of people looking at neural sex differences have come to the conclusion that male brains are (generally) more suited for understanding systems whereas female brains are (generally) more suited for understanding people. Various experiments have proved that men typically perform better on tasks that involve understanding abstract systems, whereas women tend to have higher emotion intelligence. It's also been theorised that autism, which is far far more common in men than in women, is the result of an 'extreme' male brain (i.e. at the far end of the normal distribution for a brain suited for systemising). Evolutionary psychologists have come up with explanations to suggest why our brains might have evolved this way, although these are notoriously difficult to prove one way or the other.

Of course, more """progressive"""" psychologists refute these claims completely. In one undergraduate social psych class the lecturer introduced some really flimsy research which basically suggested that men have more power in society because of implicit biases caused through cultural conditioning, and nothing else. I raised my hand and said I thought that conclusion was too far a stretch to make from the experiment, and asked if she thought it was possible that men might have more power because they are naturally more aggressive/competitive, and we tend to value these traits in politicians. She told me I was wrong without explaining why, and said that it was politically incorrect to make statements like that so we wouldn't be discussing further. Whole class (>90% female) looked at me like I was a sexist, so I went back to being quiet and didn't really speak up in class again.

>emotion intelligence

>generally, the more intelligent mammals have the highest brain size to mass ratios
>women have a better brain size to weight ratio than men do
>so if anything, you've just proven women are smarter than men

>mfw biologists think this counts as a proof

Men are more competitive than women, so they tend to try harder to achieve greater things.

Women are more agreeable than men, so they tend to place more weight on consensus as a means of judging things (which, scientifically, is bullshit).

Men with IQs over 130 have low testosterone levels. They're basically androgynous . The (((men))) behind science are what pol would call cucks and betas

t. brainlet

There's a negative correlation between IQ and testosterone levels, but I could easily find a high IQ guy with above-average test.

t.brainlet

Exceptions don't prove the trend is false. Intelligent men have lower test.

Philosophy consistently competes with physics and math as the highest IQ majors. We might as well call it STEMP instead of just STEM.

This is some quality bait