Quantum physics is true

>quantum physics is true
>einstein's relativity is also true at the same time

Physicists, are you fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/clock-boy-ahmed-mohamed-discrimination-lawsuit-dismissed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both are absolutely known and proclaimed ad nauseum not to describe base reality. Both, however, accurately model our observations at their respective levels with a great deal of precision.

Also, you're a retard.

>only thing he installed was steam on that computer

ugh. this little fucking shite.

Mfw he uses Firefox and itunes

>quantum physics has not been proved false
>einstein's relativity has also not been proved false at the same time
ftfy

>theories are true
L0Lno fgt pls
Lrn2theory

What is base reality then?

I'll take what is quantum field theory for $ 100 Alex, nobody in their right mind claims that is the final chapter either.

Chaos

>scientific models have a truth-value
Smh

>true

Don't diss firefox, it is much better than chrome if you're not looking for just speed

>brainlets who don't understand the difference between a model, and reality

they're both wrong

>quicktime on desktop
>Icons not turned off
>Soldering plastic
>Win 7

How did anyone see this kid as a genius

i was wondering what happened to clockboy.

cbsnews.com/news/clock-boy-ahmed-mohamed-discrimination-lawsuit-dismissed/

turns out the whole thing was a bullshit publicity stunt. what a surprise

>magnetic force is true
>my magnet doesn't work from 10 feet away

Veeky Forums BTFO
Veeky Forums BTFO
Veeky Forums BTFO

>dude let's solder ribbon cables n shiet

>not using the deflationary definition of truth

It's like you're not even a scientist.

Did noone fucking notice the Roblox icon to left of the steam icon?

Fucking dying atm

I knew roblox was filled with autistic little shites

>einstein's relativity has also not been proved false at the same time

The grand unified theory of everything.

We'll let you know when we know what that is.

Whatever base reality may be is a question for philosophy, not science.

Base reality

>my church alpha told me to think science is wrong and I feel good when I tell smart people they are dumb.

every day with this noise... the flow of the ignorant never ends.

Fuck me I have that same box to store my circuit elements and electronic shit

>American churchs
>Christianism
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

No theory is true. Relativity and QM just agree with every experiment we've made. There is no guarantee that one day they will fail. It seems OP is a faggot that knows nothing about the philosophy of science. Kys OP

*corrected

Indeed

QFT uses special relativity, not GR

So tell your m8s to stop pretending like they know anything about reality.

tia

and yet without either you would not be able to shitpost on an online board.

what do you mean by "true?"
do you mean, "can be used to predict a wide range of observed phenomenon?"
then yes, they're both true

Sauce on webm?

bug-a-salt or something like that

you forgot Newtonian physics which is also true

lol

>can't properly describe the precession of the perihelion of Mercury
>true

So why are both theories mutually excluyent? Just because we are having a hard time trying to "quantify" gravity, the energy-mass tranformation process is not well understood yet, but is obvios that both are related, antimatter research is not vrey mature yet

Theories aren't "true" or "false", they're more or less USEFUL.

The term theory isn't limited to pragmatic considerations.

Nobody did. It was all third world ass-lickers offering free shit.

Good luck getting the RCC to actually do anything useful since they have evangelized and pander to a ton of brown people, have an ass-stupid Pope who wants Islam to take over Europe, are a kid-raping ring, and half of it's constituents put third world heretics above god.

Orthodox are similarly awful and are only better because Eastern Europeans, their main consituents, have better views on dark people than western europeans.

To be precise, some kind of stringy model is the correct description of the Universe. it's just a matter of finding the right one.

That is one tough bitch!

Lol as soon as the other user said he saw steam I noticed the Roblox icon. Hardy kek. Also the uTorrent icon. You think pajeets pay for games?

steam has a lot of non-gaming software desu

I'll get right on that

Hurr muh grand unification

and roblox

So you wanna learn some advanced sci and i can see you have the drive to be one of the best

You wanna start by first aligning your chakras. Quartz is a begineers crystal. Get Deepak Chopras podcast and listen to it for 3-4 hours daily. You will start to feel
energy flow through you. Read a lot about parallel universes and how your conciousness could be connected to them. Sacred geometry is optional at this point but recommended.

Then your ready for step two. Magnets. Everything in the world can be thought of as a massive analogy to magnets. Tesla knew this because he was by far the smartest man to ever live. Start looking at random phenomena like diffusion and try explain it in terms of magnets and field lines. Try writing down some basic concepts of how this could work and string them loosely together with words you've picked up from wikipedia.

Which takes us to the last point of becoming a fully fledged physcist: wikipedia skimming. In your time with deepak and magnets you may of found a word that sounded cool. Give it a search on wikipedia and skim through the summary at the top, if there are some high school level equations write them down and perhaps scramble them with your magnet theories or sacred geometry ideas. Keep in mind at all points how this could relate to conciousness and different realms of being.

From here on your possibilities are endless:
-spirals and how they cause everything/their interplay with magnets and sacred geometry
-biblical truths, perhaps you can prove god with the 4 variable equation you lifted from wikipedia on special relativity
-perpetual motion/try revive one of teslas failed inventions
-create your own theory of everything by combining the equations you found with a philosophy derived from Chopra

The wonders of the universe await you!

>Theories are not TRUE or FALSE
An even more retarded answer

nice fancification of pop sci reference there, you almost fooled me into thinking you're not a complete dumbass who understands scopes of models/ theories.

This is the current philosophical state of physicists. Depressing AF

>Rastafari movement
KEK

Is an apple true or false? Truth belongs to the realm of axioms, science deals in facts, not truths.

>An even more retarded answer
...from an even more-retarded shitposter.

>Firefux
Get a real browser that doesn't eat ram like a fat woman at a bake sale.

Good.

"theory" is a word, not a "term", and in Veeky Forumsence
it is indeed limited to pragmatic considerations
of data.
Lrn2theory fgt pls

>base reality
>philosophy
get back to defining "essential object", fgt pls

>they have evangelized and pander to a ton of brown people
...is that the anaemic American "short" ton,
or the proper metric fucktonne?

>Did noone fucking notice
He doesn't monitor this board.

'Term' means the same thing as 'word' you vocabularian ignoramus.

And no it isn't. Scientists aren't solely concerned with how to do things in the world insofar as they accomplish goals, but also how the world in fact works.

However, if that's your view, then you're just conceding that science doesn't study the natural world, but rather how to accomplish human oriented tasks, which means that, really, it tells us almost nothing about the natural world.

Now that I think about it, you're probably the biggest retard I have seen here so far.

underrated

nice not argument there

Newtonian physics is not an accurate model of the universe, and only approximately describes the world. This is sufficient to deem it false, or "true enough" which isn't technically different than false save for pragmatic reasons.