Covfefe. A dish best served cold

Covfefe. A dish best served cold.

What in the fuck am I looking at?

This is some sort of Fungus right? Right?

This looks disgusting, I want to lick it.

the cutting board is labeled "meat" in the top right corner, i'm betting it's random organ meat clumped together - maybe OP has a bag in the freezer he adds organs to until there's a large enough quantity then he makes stock or something

>One fresh meat ingredient with many health benefits is raw green tripe – the entire unprocessed stomach of a cud-chewing animal such as a cow or deer.

Huh.

plain tripe or leaf tripe.
usually fed uncleaned like this to dogs

The fuck? Is it entirely meat? This is some nasty shit to even have in your house.

Niggers eat it too as Google suggested South African"

It's lining of stomachs of farm animals. Seems to have a tongue in there as well

Despite constant negative press, I will stand up.

forgot pic

> Liberals caring this much about a misspelt tweet rather than their nation-wrecking policies and corruption.

covfefe

>nation-wrecking policies
Like defunding the department of education?

>corruption
Like issuing ethics waivers to your staff so that you can hire lobbyists?

>nation-wrecking policies
everything has been great and on the upswing so far
>corruption.
you are fake news

> Like defunding the department of education?

No, more like the curriculum they decide to fund (the absolutely disastrous curriculum known as "common core" you liberals swear by)

> Like issuing ethics waivers to your staff so that you can hire lobbyists?

No, I'm referring to the DNC leaks and the obvious attempt to elect a criminal (Hillary) and a Communist (Sanders). That's just one out of literally too many instances to count.

> everything has been great and on the upswing so far

Now that Republicans are running things, I completely agree with you.

> you are fake news

The only legitimate "fake news" sources are the very people who coined the term (the same ones that were playing the liberals throughout the entire election).

looks pretty okay when it's prepared

it's actually quite delicious

back to your containment board

It's various pieces of the wall of the rumen (chambered stomach of cow/deer/etc). Very little true meat (aka muscle tissue) in this but there is some in the layers of the wall. Given the size it's likely a calf/goat kid/ewe.

Afraid of a little truth I see. It's ok, cowardice was expected.

Don't you have a drumpf worship ceremony to be attending where you can thank him and his cronies for how well they've cucked you into supporting policies against your own economic standing? I think you do. And it's this way --->/pol/.

>you will never be so butthurt about a wasted career that you mock the person who bested you, every waking moment of your life until you die

LOL she said it's a coded message to the Wussians.