Hi..My friend went to a small lake and after this abrasions appear...do u know what could have got them?

Hi..My friend went to a small lake and after this abrasions appear...do u know what could have got them?

Veeky Forums is not a good place to get medical opinions

>my friend was really drunk
>my friend jumped off something into the water
>he hit some branches on the way down or scraped his back on the bottom
>he was too drunk to remember and didn't think it was a big deal when it happened

Classic signs of an Alien infestation. A chest-burster should blast out of his torso in a few yours.

Maybe u right man ahah
I thought the same when i saw him

Gonna have to lower that underwear a bit more to see the whole thing. I'll wait

Blood poisoning? Septicemia? Guessing. May need antibiotics. See a doctor.

that doesn't look like an abrasion, the skin (epidermis) seems healthy tell him to go to a doctor you retard

looks like a rust scrape
you are going to have to cut the skin off of his back, so that he doesn't get tetanus.

When those reach his heart he will have a fun time

AIDS

If it gets any redder or starts to swell, he needs to see a doctor.

If red streaks start moving towards his armpit, get him to the emergency room asap.

>If red streaks start moving towards his armpit, get him to the emergency room asap.
Why?

Because that'd mean it's something in his bloodstream moving towards his heart.

Because shit is about to get real. Google, "Lymphangitis".

I had it one time. I used a honeybee sting to get rid of it. I was fine, but I highly suggest you have anyone that shows those signs to get to a doc asap. Mine was from getting bit by an unknown tick or bug (Hemiptera).

I can safely assume that is one twinky looking back, nice and smooth with a hint of muscle. I would love to run mu tongue all over it and lather it with a fresh coat of saliva and then nibble on those lats like a rabbit with a mouth full of fleaworts.

he's a werewolf now

Are there any freshwater jellyfish? No idea, but it looks like a jellyfish sting.

Is it painful?

In any event, your friend has a weird shit growing on his back -- seeing a doctor seems like a smart precaution...

>what are contusions
enjoy your AIDS, faggot

Does he feel pain in the sector? Some symptom that appeared nearly at the same time?

There are hydra that look like jellyfish during one stage of their life cycle, but they do not sting at all.

> weird shit growing on his back

Indeed, that needs checked. Skin cancer is a bitch and needs asap attention.

Probably a flesh eating amoeba. If it gets into his brain he's dead for certain.

Get yourself to an urgent care for antibiotics, but he might be going to the ER if it's a serious infection.

WTF GET TO ER RIGHT NOW.

This is serious. It's from a freshwater bacteria.

Please OP take your friend.

It looks like something that stains dribbled down his back. Water soluble hair product? Carried a kid on his shoulders who pooped?

Swimming in the old abandoned lead mines? You're both going to die if you don't go to the ER now

That looks nothing like scar tissue, user.

This. It's blood poisoning. It's fatal, so he will need antibiotics ASAP.

lamprey attached then migrated down looking for a spot to bite

It's nothing, walk it off.

Sepsis. Any time you see a red line following a blood vessel, go to emergency room ASAP

Go to a dermatologist not Veeky Forums you fucking troglodyte

your friend has stage 4 cancer, i should know i'm an engineer

I'd fuck your friend.
Gotta be quick though, I'm not into necrophilia.

>lake

Primary amebic meningoencephalitis. Your friend probably won't live to the end of the day. The mortality rate is over 97%.

pretty cute desu

looks like jelly fish contact or sea snake bite...
good idea to see doctor

Take him to a fucking hospital instead of asking Veeky Forums, you moron.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get this nigga to a doctor you FUCKING IDIOT

either that or call the funeral home and book an appointment

Ask if he'll will you his xbox.

thread is like a day old already, i wonder what happened

Mathematician here. That seems like veiny stuff. I suggest reading Zorich, volume two, three hours per day for the next month. It's inportant to also do the excercises. Also, visiting doctor for progress evaluation is adviced.

Looks like blood poisoning,

get to a doctor ASAP
It'll keep following some vein until it reaches something important... ...aaand you're dead.

Yup, you should probably go to a hospital

You definitely need to see a doctor, like fucking yesterday

He's probably still alive

not for long tough, if he doesn't get to a doctor