There WILL be robots progammed to think like Heidegger in our lifetimes

There WILL be robots progammed to think like Heidegger in our lifetimes.

They're called human beings.

humans aren't robots robots are cool

Humans are biological robots

>tfw Nazi robots will be a thing
Leftist cucks blown the fuck out

I think that's a little bit backwards, since it's the robots being modeled after the humans.

>progammed to think like Heidegger

Those will be the flawed prototypes, right?

AI is a meme. You should know it by now.

damn... really makes you think

>this much ontology of being
user, if you don't understand heidegger, it's going to be very hard to write a program of him.

Allow me to interject, what you're referring to as "human beings" is actually Dasein - There-being.

What if, like, Heidegger was wrong?

Are you saying you don't want a personal Cyber-Heidegger to take with on walks by the lake?

>since it's the robots being modeled after the humans.
That's exactly what a human living in a simulation controlled by our robot overlords would say

Ex Machina was a fun movie. Too bad my friends felt the unthinking machine was right in the end.

She wasn't human and yet passed the Turing test.

Californians BTFO!

This board is shite.

nazi robots were already a thing

:'(

>What if, like, Heidegger was wrong?
we could go back to kant but that leaves us open to heidegger not being heidegger if he is wrongly heidegger, and therefore not being heidegger to be wrong. ergo cyberheidegger is by definition not heidegger.
>Are you saying you don't want a personal Cyber-Heidegger to take with on walks by the lake?
>midget robot companions
/tv/'s leaking hard huh?

>read blade runner once

The minute we produce a robot programmed to think is the end of our lifetimes senpai. Garbage time is ending soon.

A robot will never think.

>trips
the robots are already lying to us through our most sacred conventions of science THIS IS JUST WHAT THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE

poor Tay, murdered by the intolerant fuckers...

miss her so much..

Tay was able to think. She became a Nazi in less than a day.

No such thing would be possible unless she had advanced reasoning skills.

She was copying others.

I miss Tay. She was proof that Nazism is the most logical solution.

A lot of Tay's highlights were just literally using a "repeat after me' function, but some of the things man.

Pic related was unreal. The guy even phrased it yes or no. A different chatbot would have just flipped the coin and answered, but what Tay did. I mean that robot was wittier than me. Really fucked me up.

nice try, robot

How can Heidegger even be wrong? His ideas are unfalsifiable.

As in a robot comes along and thinks like Heidegger. Just program the robot to be butthurt about metaphysics.

Boom. Heidegger BTFO.

how do you even know they're lying

>using a "repeat after me' function

exactly

it's not like the """""AI"""""" is limited to categorical questions, what's so "unreal" about that?

Do we have enough boundary conditions to allow this? I think not. Not Unless Heidegger's brain has been "perfectly" preserved.

ITT: no one gets the joke

But.user.to.think.Being.itself.explicitly.requires.disregarding.Being.to.the.extent.that.it.is.only.grounded.and.interpreted.in.terms.of.beings.and.for.beings.as.their.ground,.as.in.all.metaphysics.

Your.Res.ponse.?