I have a 200$ budget, and a need to stock a home bar from scratch. Wat do Veeky Forums?

I have a 200$ budget, and a need to stock a home bar from scratch. Wat do Veeky Forums?

Home bar is for pretentious asshats who lovr showing off
Just buy a few bottles of whatever you like and not things others tell you you should buy

fine brandy and rye

Buy a single bottle of cognac and put it on display

Take a single sip of it to justify opening the bottle but never actually drink much of it or you won't be able to brag about how expensive it is.

15 handles of evan williams

These.

$150 mossberg 500 pump
$20 Ski mask
#30 tactical gear

Rob a liquor store.

>$20 Ski mask

that must be a sweet ski mask

15 dollar bottle of: vodka rum gin whisky tequila total=75$
Triple sec 5$
Vermouth 10$
Malibu 15$
Jager 20$
Leaves you over 50$ to buy limes, olives, juices and mixes and the grocery store

If you buy Wodka try to get Putinoff. Best budget Vodka around there and costs 10€ per litre.

a tactical one

Honestly it depends on what you prefer and whether or not you intend on making drinks for company. $200 is plenty to get off the ground.

Do you have bar tools? Bitters? I think the tools are better off to start with, I prefer Cocktail Kingdom thanks to work but whatever your preference is. Then a copy of Mr. Boston's to give you some foundation, it is one of the better recipe books.

When building a bar consider either your favorite drink or spirit. If going by a cocktail, you can get the ingredients and start from there. Then purchase mixers accordingly. Same idea behind a single spirit, imagine a branching diagram. The possibilities are limited to your tastes and imagination.

If you wanna know more let me know and I can give you some better suggestions. Posting from my phone at the moment.

Less than 50 dollars buys you a whole grocery store.

Vodka and Gatorade.

what the fuck is it about people these days that makes them so fucking stupid that they can't put the dollar symbol in front of the number

>$20 ski mask plus tip
>$5 panty hose
Dude if you're robbing a place you shouldn't need to dump $20 on a ski mask you're going to end up burning

Because you say 20 dollars not dollars 20 the correct way is objectively retarded

Is this the power of American education?

This is a pretty good answer if you only really drink liquor or cocktails. If you're more into beer or wine you can buy things like that as well. Remember to buy glasses and a basic bar set (wine key/bottle opener, mixing cup and strainer) if you're planning on impressing other people with this endeavor.

Schwepps is your friend,

>20 dollar ski mask
Buy some magic marker and color your skin niggered, then just wear a stocking, or cut holes in a sheet.
Also color your hands niggered, if they're uncovered.
Use your remaining ~18 bugs to buy 15 milky bars from the liquor store you're robbing.

>$200 budget
>for booze
OP, I hate to say this, but you might an alcoholic. Normal people don't spend this kind of money on booze unless they're hosting a house party.

>cheapish gin for cocktails, ~$15
>cheapish vodka for cocktails, ~$15
>dry vermouth for martinis, ~$20
>tonic water for g&t, ~$5
>decent bourbon, ~$50
>garnishes like cherries, olives etc., ~$10
>a few six packs of beer, ~$35
>two decent bottles of wine, ~$50

My man.