Handwriting inspo

Which one looks better? Bottom or top?

Still trying to improve my handwriting. Show me yours Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books/about/The_young_clerk_s_assistant_or_Penmanshi.html?id=GAVQAAAAYAAJ&redir_esc=y
store.doverpublications.com/0486297799.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First one

they both look like shit
/thread

Both look nice!

Also, remember, writing sould be enjoyable - and feel natural. Don't try too hard. Just write.

I copy passages into a notebook. I often do this with my left hand for practice as well.

fuck these threads
fuck you, OP

If you don't write with a cipher than kill yourself.

>than
kys my man.

What was wrong with my grammer faggot? Oh that's right, it was prefect.

neat

>contractions

If you care about handwriting, you're a self-important attention whore who seeks all validation from others and none from within. You're worst than Veeky Forums and /soc/ put together. What's next, asking what the best pitch is for your voice, what angle your eyebrows should be put to express disgust?
Both your phrasing and the content of what you're writing are weak and lack consistence if you need pretty handwriting to express your ideas.
kys my man, etc

Dig on your D's

FACIONE•RECTE•O•AMICI

EBINVM•PVREQVE•EBINVM

Top doesn't look natural. As if you were taking a lot of time to write.
Bottom looks childish.

If you're a guy, bottom is fine. Ma propre écriture est encore plus gamine, osef, on est des mecs, c'est normal. On est pas des salopes névrosées.

>not a professional calligrapher
>spend hours developing absolutely useless skills
Veeky Forums never fails to surprise me with new exciting levels of autism.

I write tiny.

Seriously in this day and age why are you writing so others can read it?

>Captcha: Hope ahead

you are likely gay

>take Concrete Structures (pretty fun, not too difficult)
>dutifully write down all my calculations on the final exam
>professor stops at my desk and looks over my sholder
>he says, "You write so small!"
>I look back at him and smile weakly

Only à French fag would be obsessed with hand writing. I'm not surprised.

Why does everyone here write so shit. Were you not taught in school how to write cursive in the proper manner?

Unlikely.
lel.

Ive never seen such neat handwriting. Ive noticed that Asian girls usually have the smallest and neatest handwriting. But not even they can write so finely as you.

books.google.com/books/about/The_young_clerk_s_assistant_or_Penmanshi.html?id=GAVQAAAAYAAJ&redir_esc=y

There is a cheap ($7) modern edition here:
store.doverpublications.com/0486297799.html

>>spend hours developing absolutely useless skills
Life is meaningless. All the skills you learn are ultimately useless.

Declaration of Independence tier handwriting

I am very envious

>he doesn't understand the difference between existential meaning and utility
>he's still an edgy 15 year old nihilist

how the hell do you write so well
My handwriting is so bad I wouldn't even dare to post it here. I thought all weirdos had a bad handwriting, and we're supposed to all be weirdos here, right?

Mine, i know it is bad.

I was never taught cursive in school. My piece of shit elementary school thought that learning to type was a more important skill than learning how to write legibly, and they were probably right. I had to teach myself cursive as an adult

user, you might be my long lost brother

Sorry I didn't know. Is this an American thing?

I've seen you post before years ago, I remember you.
Still impressive.

How old are you?

Just turned 25. The problem is much more severe now; my generation was at the inception of it. It seems like only traditional religious schools put any effort into teaching cursive anymore.

And to be fair, there is a perfectly defensible argument to be made that spending so much time on a skill that's been almost completely replaced by computers is a waste of time and governmental resources.

I bet you write real slow.

t...thanks.
I write with my paper turned 90 degrees counter-clockwise hence the excessive slant.
Just get a fine pen or pencil and write finer. It just sort of developed naturally, It wasn't an objective to write in this manner.
Possibly.
Pretty much as fast as any other student I know.

Have some more.

I need a .3 mechanical pencil now..
Probably a pentel graph gear.

What do you recommend in pens user?

Asian girls have garbage English grammar, though.

They only have 'neat' handwriting because Asian writing systems are much more archaic or complex than the Latin alphabet.

In the Latin alphabet, small mistakes are less important because the majority of letters are both distinct and only a small part of a word, whereas in their script(s) each detail needs to be fairly precise or else the meaning changes or is illegible.

Thus, one is taught to be precise early on whereas the other is allowed to make mistakes unless pressured otherwise, and those mistakes snowball into borderline-illegible handwriting.

Pens: Pilot G-tec/Hi-tec series, believe the hype, perfect flow, great feeling with instant dry ink and cheap.

Pencils: Pentel Q1000 smash series (if you prefer something heavier: Rotring 600) I use 0,5 2H leads, 0,3 are so damn fragile.

Same, pilot g-tec c4 and rotring 600

Lol, So many tryhards here! Writing is pleasurable yes, but let's not be anal about it, good writing is all about revising, crossing stuff out, put it into print if you want it to be pretty.

>le asians are technically proficient in language but not semantically proficient --- Le raciste meme

Kill yourself my man

i tried to find an entry in MDD that wasn't revealing

aesthetics, beauty, and craftsmanship is good

I prefer using pencils because I find I can hold it on a wider angle than a pen, which I find more comfortable. With pens you practically have to have it pointing straight up to write

you are fucking reddit

please leave you cancer