Horoscopes

Horoscopes are widely considered to be bullshit. However, I've noticed a trend with it being common for anons to be born in the middle of June, sharing some common traits. It's not an exceptionally common birth month, and there's no seasonal variation for prevalence of autism.
Common traits:
>underweight or at least skinny
>beta, low testosterone
>high functioning autism or at least socially awkward
>above average IQ
Is there anything special happening in the middle of September making certain types of parents have kids then?

Other urls found in this thread:

panix.com/~murphy/bday.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, this would be Gemini.

I'm Gemini & I have all these traits

Very underweight & skinny. Bad in Sports.

AspergeLord studying Electrical Engineering.

I'm Very Autistic & good at Math & Physics.

I believe in the Laws of Science but It's strange that all Gemini traits match so perfectly, that it makes me think..... that it should not be coincidence.

Is there an infestation of teenage girls on Veeky Forums? What the fuck is this shit? This is too far out even for shitposting

Kids born in the summer have to start school younger, so they're smaller and less mentally developed than average; especially in the beginning.

In most places someone starts kindergarten if they're five before September 1st. This means a kid born August 31st will be exactly five on their first day of kindergarten, but someone born Sept 1st will be almost six on their first day of kindergarten.

>I've noticed a trend with it being common for anons to be born in the middle of June
Post empirical data with random sampling or GTFO

>less mentally developed than average
But these people tend to be above average intelligence.
>In most places someone starts kindergarten if they're five before September 1st
Probably a US thing.
10% of anons in Swedish general on /int/ in which this group of people should be overrepresented are born between 10-20 June.

>10% of anons in Swedish general on /int/ in which this group of people should be overrepresented are born between 10-20 June.
Not only /int/, but also Sweden. No wonder why you want some sort of horoscope or other feeling-related shit.

>horoscope
No, horoscopes was just the first well-known explanation for personality traits related to date of birth I could think of. Astrology isn't scientifical.

You were born in november.

Seems like bullshit. Even though I have all those traits, middle June.

I'm not saying it's the stars or anything like that. But it's a very common occurence, and it must have some cause. Is there some name for people with this specific group of traits? _____ syndrome?

>>underweight or at least skinny
>>beta, low testosterone
>>high functioning autism or at least socially awkward
>>above average IQ

Veeky Forums users would be a higher correlation to this traits

And a lot of Veeky Forums users are born in june.

Shockingly near 1/12 of them, in fact. This can't possibly be a coincidence.

Humans have mating seasons too, sort of.
Well really seasons where they fuck more than average.
Like winter. Because there's nothing else to do.
This results in more birth than average on certain month.
But horoscopes are BS.
How many people died while their horoscope was telling them they'd have a wonderful day?

No, closer to 1/8. And it's only for 10 days in June, so it should be 1/72.
True. But births aren't overrepresented in June as a whole.

[citation needed]

panix.com/~murphy/bday.html

And Veeky Forums doesn't even collect user's birthdays, sooo...

About 10 anons in the Swedish general on /int/ are born between 10-20 June, about 80 anons in total post there, and the group of people with traits I mentioned comprise a large part of the posters.

10 out of 80 isn't statistically significant. That's only 3 away from average, perfectly within normal random variation. And saying that a large portion of the people posting on Veeky Forums are skinny IFLScience autists is pretty meaningless.

But there's a large overlap. It's probably closer to 10 out of 40, since not everyone there has those traits.

Does every single person born in June have those traits?

For the swedish general, almost, yes.

Born June 14th,
>Skinny but go to gym making it to otter mode
>not a virgin have had a gfs but not high enough t to fuck whores and sluts at college
>just kinda slow in social situations, really takes me a long time to figure out why someone is acting a way probably because I spend so much time thinking about dumb things that stem from random quirks that happen throughout the day
>138

In highschool/middle school I would have thought you were onto somthing but I did a lot of rebuilding of myself after my first gf broke up with me and almost killed myself, maybe it's somthing to do with being born at a time when you will either be the oldest or youngest in your grade and feel somewhat outcasted and it matters less as you get older, idk but interesting theory

I was born in September, and I admit it's odd how fitting the Virgo sign is to my personality. I am indeed shy, careful, serious