Need More Like Kafka

Just read my first Kafka (pic related). I really enjoyed it. I need more short stories like this, what does Veeky Forums recommend?

Kafka by the shore. A lovely autobiographical history. Like Kafka in the 21st century with taoist monk influences.

Read Kafka's short story collections.

Metamorphosis. Its my first Kafak as well and currently my favourite novel. Not a short story though. Its about 70 pages long. I cant recommend it enough. Probably his most iconic work as well.

My nigga Gogol

>Read one Kafka short story.
>Liked said short story.
>GAIS WAT SHULD I READ NEXT XDDDD
Fuck off, you attention seeking cunt.

It's my least favourite work by him, strangely.

I like The Castle the best.

"Das Urteil" is hilariously funny.

More Kafka obviously, you dumb fuck
I like The Silence of Sirens and The Penal Colony

Read the rest of Kafka and then other German modernists.

They're the best literature has to offer, really.

Read The Blind Owl by sandegh hayat. He was very influenced by kafka.

>tfw you and other users sincerely hope OP kills himself.

Kobe Abe, Borges, Lispector

Its the internet you hypocritical cunt. If people didn't go on here to interact and seek attention, we would all be like you. Alone.

finish Kafka

then Borges

and then... ?

marquez, short stories

Start with the Greeks.

I honestly cannot see what is so wrong in asking around after finding something interesting. Why are you so salty?

Veeky Forums is dead

BolaƱo
Borges
Zambra
Lispector
Schweblin

Read The Trial, OP. Other user are right to say that The Metamorphosis and The Castle are equally essential, but I think The Trial is the most "complete" summation of everything great about Kafka.

What the fuck is First Sorrow about

Hey OP, read A Hunger Artist by Franz Kafka.
it's really good.

>tfw just read this yesterday
It was beautiful. I hadn't felt like this after reading a book since I finished The Brothers Kamarazov.
I'm starting the Trial tomorrow, hope it's just as good.

Throw yourself in the trash

Metamorposis -> trial -> castle
Castle is my favourite one, i even bought it as book athough i'm a poor ebook fag but i think it's easier to "understand" if you read some other kafka books before