Capital

This is the hardest fucking book I have ever tried to read in my life, has Marx never heard of a full stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Companion-Marxs-Capital-David-Harvey/dp/1844673596
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's generally considered very difficult to read.

Get this:
amazon.com/Companion-Marxs-Capital-David-Harvey/dp/1844673596

and watch Harvey's lectures on youtube.

Germans (in linguistic sense) do not use full stop because their intellect allows them continue eternally within the same idea. It makes it tremendously inacessable. Kant himself violates the categorical imperative because if everybody were to write such ridiculously complex books nobody could learn how to read

skip the first three chapters.

>Kant himself violates the categorical imperative because if everybody were to write such ridiculously complex books nobody could learn how to read

Really fires your neurons

Jesus Christ thank you

But if one man who possesses the same faculty of reason as any other human does writes such a book that is in correspondance with the systematical critique of Reason isn't his duty to write said books in order that by his personal maxism everyman can achieve that learning state and perfectionate their own cultural qualities (i.e. their higher faculties)?

Y tho

we would run out of paper before this happens

>marx

ahahah

Thanks for for your contribution.

>Kant himself violates the categorical imperative because if everybody were to write such ridiculously complex books nobody could learn how to read

I never asked for my almonds to be activated this hard.

>This is the hardest fucking book I have ever tried to read in my life

You must allow for the very strong possibility that he never wanted to be meaningfully understood.

He was following on from Hegel, after all.

volume 1 is actually pretty feisty once you make it past the first couple chapters, volume 2 is the real bore to work through, volume 3 is the easiest read

You can begin the first volume anywhere you want. If you don't mind spoilers, you can even start with the last chapter, on primitive accumulation. If you start after the first three chapters you can read around until you get there again.

Wasn't 2 the one that Engels had to do the most on after his death? Always found his style denser than Karl's.

Just another reason why I hate Germans so fucking much.

Reminder that Marxism is merely an expression of Jewish Biological Interests. Any White Goy who claims to be a Marxist or Leftist is basically cucking himself

But Marx wasn't a German, he was a jew.

You realize the wealth-obsessed, manipulative behavior you claim Jews exhibit is the exact thing Marxism fights against?

nigga the only thing marxists fight against is their parents

makes sense jews would want to distract us from the real culprits by laying the blame on 'capitalism' ,which is pretty much dead by this point anyways, just look at the deficit. Communism means total jewish control, a ghastly feudal regime where the kikes lord it over us with an iron fist. Look what happened in Russia, millions of whites starved and murdered by jewish bolshevists.

This

No, communism (which isn't the only sort of Marxism by any means) means equal distribution of wealth/power so no one class of person can lord it over (become bourgeoise). What happened in Russia was because Stalin was a cunt and didn't continue that process after Lenin died.

... and then this became a pol thread.

This.
Damn this others liberalcucks, they have no idea what they're talking about.

thats what happens in theory but In practice you will slave your life away on the collective farm, growing sickly and emmaciated from your meager rations while an obese blue haired commisar of indeterminate gender shrieks BIGOT! RACEST! WHITE MALE! in your face for all eternity, there will be no respite, no peace for you.... literature, together with all the achievements of White western civilization, will be banned, replaced by twerk operas about white perfidy and trangeder oppression

This is a bit dishonest. Both Lenin and Stalin had different views on how to bring about Communism and both failed because they had to actually run a country in addition to trying to enforce some philosophical theory that's irreconcilable with economic theory.

Lenin instituted the NEP, which abandoned true communism for State Capitalism, honestly a system that might have worked, but one that abandoned Marx. Stalin rightfully called out Lenin for basically reinventing capitalism and so he took away the NEP when he got power. Unlike Lenin, when Stalin realized that his way to implement communism also would fail, his solution was just to kill a bunch of people, and the Soviet Union remained in purgatory for decades before collapsing.

>making a thread about Marx and not expecting it to be filled with commies and nazis

I thought this one might have had a chance because it was actually about the way it was written, but it could easily have been bait too.

All things concerning Marx should be posted in our containment board, Veeky Forums.

There were no "obese blue haired commisars of indeterminate gender" in Bolshevik Russia, user - it was mostly farmers and dock workers. That sort of person only appeared in the past 20 years or so, and ironically is a product of capitalism's need to include everyone and everything in its consumer base.

What "philosophical theory" are we talking about here? I would have thought Marxism IS an economic theory.

Well, that is the inherent problem with Communism, in my opinion. And I don't want to get into a huge debate right now, but rest assured I'm not some moron from /pol/.

The way I see it, Marxism masquerades as an economic theory, but it really has very little roots in actual economics. Perhaps, philosophical was not the right term but rather political theory.

Economics is a pseudoscience created by the apologists of capitalist power, tho

Okay, all I can say is I disagree with your assessment my man.

thats not what the soviet union was like at all, user

cultural marxism is the logical and innevitable development of marxism. fuck that shit. I shall never bow down to Jews and POZ freaks. I will fight to the last breath I will take to the mountains and stocpile ammo you will never take me alive

this person is obviously trolling, pls stop replying to this thread

sage

What are /pol/ doing in this thread when its obvious they've never read a book in their life? Why does everyone think they can criticize Marx without understanding him?

>pretending the enemy is not smarter

you guys just keep on winning and winning. glad 2016 is over. maybe things change and /pol/ can claim at least one victory.

But seriously why does everyone think they can 'debunk' Marxism without even knowing what it is? You don't see this phenomenon on this level with other things

Just find it strange, is all