Any other books with autistic main characters?

Any other books with autistic main characters?

nice observation, bro

War and Peace

Pretty much every single character is highly autistic and would fit in well here

Dostoevsky is prone to that

All his novels.

why was this thread allowed?

"Dostoevsky' heroes 'feel deeply because they think deeply; they suffer endlessly because they were endlessly deliberative; they dare to will because they have dared to think.'"

Technically a play, but Hamlet.

How on earth can so many of you entirely misunderstand Dostoyevsky's work? For fuck sakes!

MCOMDD

Found him

if half of the autists on Veeky Forums could reach the point in life where they go swimming and have sex with a french qt and not even bat an eye, we wouldn't have so many damn /pol/ and /r9k/ threads.

ur diary desu

i truly wish you cancer and a painful death for this post

?
how is Bolkonsky autistic
he was at first a bitter manlet, yes, but then became a chad

yeah he wasnt autistic

you can be misanthropic, intellectual/pseudo intellectual, quiet, shy etc without being autistic.

People who call everyone autistic are always socially inept in some annoying way

in matters of Autism no one beats those Russians

Raskolnikov wasn't autistic. He was deeply melancholic and had big ideas about nihilism

Socratic dialogues

Underground man struck me as Borderline more than Autistic.

the motherfuckers lost against the japs in 1905

first "European" country to do so.

your biography

Mersault was alpha as fuck though

What is the recommended translation for this?

The Gambler. I hate that pussy Alexei. He got fired from his job just because the girl he liked wanted to laugh at him. Later he would have given his entire fourtune to her, but after she turns it down, some other gold-digging whore tells Alexei that shes going to take him to Paris where she'll spend all his money. And he let her. You cant get more beta autismo than that.

Don't forget that the franchute cunt get married with the colonel even when she was Alexei's scort at that moment. Also he got ruined and ludopatic, even worse than his natural nihilism and all for nothing. At the end his beloved treated him like the worst scum and he still "loved" her. Um, boy.
The englishman was also a beta autistic but a bit smarter, at least with money and regulations. The Frenchman was alpha as usual in ruskie literature, nothing to see here. And the Grandmother, man, she was hilarious in a insane form. Got good laugh with her. She was The Character, i wished we had more of her.
So after all, in my opinion, the way Dovsto shows us Alexei's thinks and sight of the others, the sense of excitement and euphoria, and also Alexei's shitpost, worth the read. But yes, Alexei is stupid.

I am surprised nobody has mentioned pic related yet.
All we know what they all mean with "autistic". Devaluation of the words, nothing new. We can't do a shit.

R9K, the book.