Any good books that helped you conquer something? I need some motivation to help with school and fitness and whatnot

Any good books that helped you conquer something? I need some motivation to help with school and fitness and whatnot.

>dark hair

Good for the brothels, but not for breeding.

Seriously OP, take the redpill. All these fucking SJWs are taking over the site and we need to spread the truth about the FUCKING JEWS AND NIGGERS fuck I hate them

>take the redpill
>we
Am i redpilled or not you sperg, make up your mind

I am redpilled and you aren't (yet)
So I'm asking you to take the redpill so that WE can spread the truth
But since your reading comprehension is that of a third-grader's you should just kill yourself

Where did this fucking meme come from? Hitler literally had dark hair

t. reddit

just so you know, your "satire" isn't outrageous enough to be funny

were you there are did you see some (((doctored))) photo in your (((history))) (((book)))

hello tumblr

You couldnt fathom the extent of the redpill i am in possession of. And considering a mere picture of mein kampf triggered your 1488 spiel. It seems all of your knowledge regarding the redpill is purely on the surface, you are incapable of forming your own opinions but instead regurgitate whatever sound bites pol tell you to like a good goy.

holy shit was that first sentence cringe

Quality thread

And he didn't breed now did he?

Is the "/pol/-satire posts" all just one person?
They've been going on since summer at least and they're in almost every thread.
Can't imagine too many people are jumping on it either as only one in a hundred of them are even slightly funny.
If it's all just one person, then that's pretty sad.

Niggers call anything they dont understand cringe, so that statement means nothing

reported for racism

Hitler had light brown hair and blue eyes.

But who gives a shit Stalin>Hitler.

Stalin was also whiter.

Announcing reports is against the rules.

:^(

One Punch Man

:(

>just so you know, your "satire" isn't outrageous enough to be funny
>what is subtlety in comedy
I'm not even him and I don't really think he was funny but there is so much wrong with what you said

Its not really satire, its satirical satire, its a sheltered boy who wasnt allowed to curse around his parents, and has black and jewish coworkers he hates but has to be liberal around, he also is a liberal and thinks he is a liberal, but is realizing how good it is to say the N word and 'ruthlessly' talk shit about women